Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen351 is now offcialy banned from club space 34....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by funketeer

I think it's absolutely hilarious that you get banned from Space...If I owned Space, I'd ban you right away...you are a kiss-ass and the most ungrateful costumer a club could have.

:devil::licker::finger::bigfinge:

learn to speaka de english before you reply..... you are a gay drug addict... stay away from me..

Originally posted by saleen351

learn to speaka de english before you reply..... you are a gay drug addict... stay away from me..

BAN THIS BITCH FROM ALL FLORIDA

We don't need your blue-collar ass hangin' out at our clubs you fucking low-life...pick up your shit and go back to rat-infested NJ where your ass belongs...you'll end up getting banned from every club at this rate...as for me staying away from you??? Fat chance...you haven't seen anything yet...noone comes to my town to insult and bring people down and walks away just like that...I don't give a fuck about what you tell others but the personal insults to me, you will have to answer for...

HEY CLUB SPACE:

CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING THIS SALEEN PIECE OF SHIT BANNED!!!

what's the big fucking deal anyways???

We don't need your blue-collar ass hangin' out at our clubs you fucking low-life...pick up your shit and go back to rat-infested NJ where your ass belongs...you'll end up getting banned from every club at this rate...as for me staying away from you??? Fat chance...you haven't seen anything yet...noone comes to my town to insult and bring people down and walks away just like that...I don't give a fuck about what you tell others but the personal insults to me, you will have to answer for...

HEY CLUB SPACE:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Will Marcus soften up and Let Saleen in to Space, will Nexusgroove Kill Nick Assunto or Make Up and Play domino's? Will Space ever bring DJ Mind-X to Spin a good set?will LOLA kick Jeff's ass? Will sneaker ever get past the front door?

Stay tune for next weeks drama, Space, a final fronteer?

ON CLUBPLANET-PLANT-PLANET-ANET ANET-NET-ET-T-T

or however it goes, beats me

Guest saleen351

HEY CLUB SPACE:

you and your boy carlos should hang out... while i'm banned at space that dork tells people he works for space.. turns out he hands out flyers on campus is is just as small as you... funk you remind me of the midget dude in jackass............ which i met at the ale house... :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

you and your boy carlos should hang out... while i'm banned at space that dork tells people he works for space.. turns out he hands out flyers on campus is is just as small as you... funk you remind me of the midget dude in jackass............ which i met at the ale house... :laugh:

You are fucking joke...there goes your celebrity aspirations you fucking loser...you must have felt like a midget when they pulled you from the line at Space...what a way to publicly ridicule you...ha,ha,ha...you probably understand now how small you look before our eyes...now, go back to Ignorant Pussy Land...an imaginary world where you are the King of all ignorant pussies.

HEY CLUB SPACE:

:shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

You are fucking joke...there goes your celebrity aspirations you fucking loser...you must have felt like a midget when they pulled you from the line at Space...what a way to publicly ridicule you...ha,ha,ha...you probably understand now how small you look before our eyes...now, go back to Ignorant Pussy Land...an imaginary world where you are the King of all ignorant pussies.

Now this is comedy:laugh: Ignorant Pussy Land:laugh:

Well I guess ignorant pussy is better than no pussy:eek: :laugh:

There is 2 sides to every story. we have yet to hear Space's story.

Saleen, if you act like you post I would not want your energy in my club. I've never met you and am only basing my opinion on what I have personally seen you post. You can be very mean, bigotted and just un-cool. I think a new "attitude" could do you wonders. Think of it like Hulk Hogan how he went from good to bad. I bet you would be more popular than ever!!