Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen351 is now offcialy banned from club space 34....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Club Space employee:" There is a picture of you at the door, you are not allowed into space because you email the club and said fuck you"

Last email i ever emailed to space was 1 month ago telling spacious good luck on his new club....

I spoke to oscar and biz both on friday for an hour, and no mention of my gettting banned.

I spoke to biz tonight at 9pm about the list, and still he told me nothing of the bann.

Oscar leaves town, biz knows nothing of the bann, and now I am banned??? Just don't understand, I'm gonna let them come on here and tell their side of the story, before I out space... Cause all it is, is the manger dude has it out of me.. Thats the truth. My review should not get me banned........:idea:

200.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:

Yup, welcome to the club.....

Can't say anything on here... get's u banned for opinions and advice.

I was "banned" by Nick Assunto for pre-opening opinion.....

The thing they don't see is that everytime we say the word Space or Club Space, people wonder and go attend to see for them self's.

ADVERTISEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should thank us.. How many people in here have gotten the erge to visit space after a Saleen review or a NexusGroove "Opinion"

I email Louis when Nick told me ""YOU NOT LIKED AND YOU'RE BANNED FROM SPACE, LOUIS SAID SO!"" I didn't belive Nick, LP is too good of a guy, he has trouble firing employee's, less Banning people from his club and I was right, he did ban me, he was nick that took that choice without his concent, and he went on to saying he some what agreed with Nick because of my actions, but that I should be more Responsible next time.

He never said I was banned, I haven't really bothered to go and see.

So I really don't think ur banned from Space, Just hated by the lower end of space. I'm sure if LP was at the door he would of said something about ur actions and let u in with a drink pass.

AND NO, I DON"T HAVE ANYTHING PERSONAL WITH YOU NICK ASSUNTO! YOU HAVE IT WITH ME, ;)

EVER SINCE THE FIRST ULTRA YOU DID!

I;m not from the club scene, I'm from the underground and S & L biz, I know what people want to see and pay for, If I don't think something looks right I am going to speak my Mind. The Truth!

Just Like I told LORD TOUSSAINT, We speak what is true or that we strongly belive is truth, It's not slandering or Deformation of Character .....

I talked about the lighting, and now people agree with some of it... That just goes to show, I know what people like to see at a club.

Well it's sunday, I wanted to vent on about anything and this thread fell in place...

good luck.

question, comment or threats email me

fuckyou@groovemiami.com

yes, its a real email address.

LP has brought us a great few years, but sometime the people that work for him go on power trips and damage the Space name.

AOL:/ NEXUSGROOVE

EDDIE

Guest saleen351

his name is marcus, the dude with the slick back hair and accent.. I have a pic of him, and will scan it and post it, if i can find it.. His pic is on the cd biz or oscar gave me a long time ago...

All I need is for

biz

oscar

Spacious

to all post on this board that I am banned... Its that simple. I left karma lounge last night and it was banging with models and I left to show an out of state friend the club of all clubs, and I get pulled from line after I had my comp ticket in my hand... I"m putting this all on spacious, marcus refused to answer if LP said it... I asked him at least 10 times while holding lots of ass back, i swore she was gonna drop the dude...

On a side note, word is roland finally kicked it up a notch. I"m glad he blew it up, sorry I wasn't able to be there to support my local djs, no matter how critical I am of them, I'm still there.... Told ya biz, you have him crank it up, and they will come;)

Now have your boss and employer post if i'm banned, I won't let this go....

Marcus... wow..

I always thought he was a cool cat there. Surprized he's the one that pulled u aside.

They all have accents at Space,! and Nick is the short balding guy with the russian accent, Marcus Taller Dark complex with A heavy accent

SPACE = SHADY

I can't believe we drove all the way to Space only to be told by some tool that Saleen wasn't allowed in.... WTF is that? He said there was a picture in the booth stating he wasn't allowed in - so I told this jerk-off that I wanted to see the picture - what if it wasn't Saleen:confused:

And that black manager/bouncer guy in the suit - YOU ARE THEEEEE BIGGEST PUSSY I HAVE EVER MET IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.... I can't believe you wouldn't tell ME your NAME.....Damn I never realized how intimidating I am:rolleyes: :laugh: You should be fired for being such a fuckin' pussy.... how do you work at the hottest nightclub in America, yet have a sack the size of a snack-sized bag of peanuts:confused:

What cracks me up the most is the fact that people (clubowners in particular) take CP soooo personal... last I checked, this was a site for people to post an opinion - (albeit good or bad) about the scene, music, clubs, and dj's. So people bash your club or dj - get over it.... We do it so that way you will hear us "little people" that pay to support your business. You have to hear the bad so you know what improvements should be made to make your establisment better.... At least, that is usually how it goes... :confused:

On a side note, I would also like to thank Space for not allowing us in..... I was going to drop $20 at the door and at least another $30 in drinks - so you, in turn, saved me $50!:eek:

Sorry I couldn't come in and see all the CP heads in the hizzouse....:( Or my man Roland:( I wanted to "support my favorite local dj"...:( At least you rocked it out baby;)

Since I only grace Space with my presence on occassion, who knows when I'll make it that way again...........:rolleyes:

- Lola:D

Originally posted by nexusgroove

Nick is the short balding guy with the russian accent, Marcus Taller Dark complex with A heavy accent

nick is an asshole, he dosent even have a title there, he just walks around with his walkie talkie and tells louis whats going on in the club. in oter words he is the club snitch, every employee hates him there and would love to woop his ass, you can ask any of them. other than that he did the sound there, sometimes he can be nice but most of the time he is on a power trip and just snitches on people, some people say he has the nepolian complex:laugh:

and for marcus, he is a real nice guy, he is just mean sometines b/c he is the head of operations and security, and its not easy being nice when u are dealing with drunk people all the time that just ont listen.;)

Originally posted by nexusgroove

:eek:

Someone is going to get an asssssss chewed out of this lil weekend mis-hap.....

$30 in Drinks? thats all it takes? $30 TO GET WRECKED

dam... add $100 to that just to get me buzzed!

I can out-drink anyone I know when it comes to beer... ask Saleen...:laugh: I was half wrecked when I went to Laudy let alone after hitting Karma & Venu.....;)

Originally posted by sobespeakers

nick is an asshole, he dosent even have a title there, he just walks around with his walkie talkie and tells louis whats going on in the club. in oter words he is the club snitch, every employee hates him there and would love to woop his ass, you can ask any of them. other than that he did the sound there, sometimes he can be nice but most of the time he is on a power trip and just snitches on people, some people say he has the nepolian complex:laugh:

and for marcus, he is a real nice guy, he is just mean sometines b/c he is the head of operations and security, and its not easy being nice when u are dealing with drunk people all the time that just ont listen.;)

WOW.....

Yeah I asked a few employee's what is nick's title there... they all say Dunno.... but wish he was at Spin! (when It was open)

I think the thing with Marcus is he is head of the club. and he can't be soft or people will walk on him. He keeps Louis from dealing with most of the BullShit of the club. I don't know if he was out of line with Saleen and hid guest, or just has it out for Saleen and his reviews.

Every time that I have talked to Marcus in the Past, he was nice str8 out. But then again I never been around him during the club hours. so Who knows.

But guess what

SobeSpeaker............ you are now banned from space tooo !!!!

I can't wait till I goto Space on day and get in line and try to use my VIP card....

see what the real deal is.

Guest saleen351

lola, the guys name is jeff, and he flat out refused to tell me his name, well his name is Jeff.... bald headed black dude....

Saleen was right behind me and they pulled him right out ofline.

I was like WTF :confused:

He never even wore sneakers.:laugh:

I had a great time but will not be going back since Saleen is my boy.:(

Roland really did go off big time. The patio was packed the hole time I was there. HE got rid of most of the down tempo bull shit he plays from time to time.

WTF happend to the fans from the old patio. I keep having to go back inside to cool down. It was hotter than all hell out there.

The time I spend inside was also good. I thought the guy played a really nice set.

Good hanging with all the cpers there.

OWWwwww yea and the women in there last night were just dynomite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and on a side note I did see a guy standing around the bar inside that just had to be an undercove cop. I'm starting to think the place is probably getting more and more of them. So watch your ass in Space!

I think this is another example of someone lower on the food chain there just not 'getting it'. I've said it a million times, I'll say it again...the upper managment of Space is pretty cool, Diego, Biz and Louis have always been real stand-up guys to me and to this board in general...but the lower echelons sometimes go off on their own little power trips...