Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen351 is now offcialy banned from club space 34....

Guest saleen351

Lola..lol..hate to be the one to steal Leo's thunder but i did that. lol i was doing a search for a tracklist on yahoo and i SOMEHOW found this thread..i opened it up and i laughed my ass off looking all this old stuff..haha

:beer: to good times!

Yeah I saw that.. props to you then :beer:

funk, for the record:

1. in my 13 month conquest of the south florida club scene, i spoken to LP twice in person at spin, emailed him twice, once about the old twilo but i just sent a link to a newspaper article, and the other to thank him, he comped me one night a long long long time ago. 10 months ago.. at least Then i told him good luck with the new club about 2 months ago.. Thats it, I don't hang with any space employees, hell they don't even know my real name... I'm not tight with them, but when we see each other, I put my 2 cents in.. And boy do i put my 2 cents in.. I give og my real 2 cents about his sets on aim and that is not that often.

2. I pmed him yesterday, he didn't and wont' respond, but I know threw another pm, that it was marcus and not him that banned me.

Thats the facts..

But i will admit I told him to go fuck himself on numerous occasions.... But its not like how you read it, I tell every person who claims to hang out with LP that saleen sez fuck you, and I wonder how many of those fuck you's actually make it back to him. I run into the guy every time at space, he just turns around and walks away... And so many people claim to be tight with him... Sorta like if you ask Wilt Chamberlin about his 100 pt game, he sez tons of people claim they were there, and he laughs, cause the game was worthless and only a few thousand where there. When oscar pussed out and dropped trance on classics night, well LP was standing by the booth door and I was next to him, we never never never speak or make eye contact... Though I did ask him one time to warn me, if I was gonna wake up all beat up and on the side of the road... He laughed.

Welcome to nj... Shots happens, napkins get thrown, gudio anthems will rein down...

its a strange world...

i'm banned, and i now call (incert club name here) home...

I'm reading over some contracts for my new clubbing home, and i'll post where i'll be, cause I know if i hype it, i'll get 30 people to come out..

And if 10 out of those 30 guido fist pump all night long, then I did my job...

Funk, you fail to see my fake persona and fail to see the real. Nicky C.

Few can't tell what the act is, and what is real... I'm always real with oscar, cause i respect him that much, but for the rest of the space brady bunch, its saleen 24/7......

No :)

I would think one would be happy to be banned from Space- its so plastic in there anyways. And to ban someone from a club that suppose to emphasize socializing is stupid. The only way i could see banning a person from a club is if that person cause some kind of distraction to your patrons, other than that i think its a bunch of egos and how can a good time come up out of that?? I mean............................................................................................................ :gang::gang::gang: THIS IS AN OFFICIAL THREAD JACK(LOL) :gang::gang:

FOR A EGO LESS GOOD TIME WITH QUALITY BANGING HOUSE MUSIC AND GOOD PEOPLES TO GO ALONG WITH IT THEN WE DO HOUSE!! EVERY WEDNESDAY @ LIQUOR LOUNGE

16TH AND COLLINS.....MUSIC BY ANDRE SOUL.

I would think one would be happy to be banned from Space- its so plastic in there anyways. And to ban someone from a club that suppose to emphasize socializing is stupid. The only way i could see banning a person from a club is if that person cause some kind of distraction to your patrons, other than that i think its a bunch of egos and how can a good time come up out of that?? I

you are one confused son of a bitch :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: