Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Drinks In Da Club

Originally posted by centroflyboy69

There's this new vodka called Zygo.Bad ass peach flavored vodka infused

with the stuff found in energy drink's.Yummy and it keep's you dancin all night.

i have had it too.

first in new york and then in miami.

surprisingly, it is american made and not from europe.

cool name.

Dr. K.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ************69

I know the guy's that own the company and there based in New york.Watch out for this stuff cuz when it go mainstream it's gonna be huge.

yo centro,

you hang at centro-fly? nice club.

re zygo, these guys have a web site?

Dr. K.

Originally posted by maxelicous

how can you guys leave out my boy JACK DANIELS and of course CAP'N MORGAN..........there's nothing like a nice rum or whiskey to get you open

Yeah, Jack is a classic. The Captain is cool too but for rum I either drink Mount Gay and tonic or Bacardi white on the rocks. These are my summer drinks.

Dr. K.

I know people will kill me for saying this but screw absolut. They don't dominate the market because they are so great. They dominate the market because they throw more money into advertising than anyother company out there. How many times have you ever seen a Grey Goose add? Never, that's because they don't dump all of their money into plastering their brand everywhere. They did it on quality. If you want to support great brands that aren't about how many bus stops they can cover check out the new skyy flavors coming in June. Their vanilla blows stoli out of the water. Plus check out ZYGO. I've been talking about them on this board now for a while and that is the next wave in what clubs will be selling. No more low brow functional vodka energy drinks. Now you can make upscale presentable great tasting cocktail that already have the energy drink with out the bad taste.

absolut is alsolut garbage...

but...try absolut citron and frangelico...

chocolate cake...dont sound right...

but it isssssss...

ketel one is harsh...but good.

goose and belvedere...smooth. like water.

orange goose...mmmm.

stoli vanilla...

stoli apple twist...

give me chilled patron silver...

or old but goody... saphire and tonic...

-loh

:D

I'm telling you guys- the best vanilla out there is the new Skyy Vanilla. The whole line of new flavors are great. the Spiced Skyy is like capt morgans but smoother and more versitile to mix with. Their Berry is a little to candy like, but there are things you can mix it with that make it a dream (I won't tell though, it is going to be a signature drink to be figured out). But hands down guys, I sound like a soap box preacher, is ZYGO. ZYGO, watermelon puckers, a splash of grenadine......that is the best shot out there, in my not so humble opinion. The cocktail for everyone instead of a red bull vodka.........ZYGO, a splash of rum, splash of rose's lime, and pineapple juice in a high ball glass. I have no name for it and I'm sure some cynic will come up with a great name like swamp ass, but if you have a great name for it tell me please. Full of great taste, but absolutely no creativity.

i think the absolut vanilla smells nice but it falls short in the glass. too many flavored vodkas use artificial ingredients.

i was in albany recently and tried something new called Players Xtreme Vodka. i was given a nip of the stuff. it was cherry and tasted like cheap candy.

my point is that you cant just slap some ghetto fabulous name on a bottle and put snoop dogg on a sticker then think you have created the next hpnotiq.

you gotta have it in the bottle.

Dr. K.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by keith1968

tried an amaretto martini last night. amaretto with stoli O.

tasty.

Dr. K.

Dear DR. KEITH,

Please stop drinking beverages that I associate with queers, fags and other breeds who cant normally handle the soothing taste of cold hoppes and barley flow down their throat.

Put those amarettos down and start doing soemthing abotu your life.

=====================

FLEXWEISER - KING OF CEPS

=====================

Originally posted by keith1968

I had this cool spiced rum over the weekend.

Anyone here ever heard of Sailor Jerry rum?

92 proof.

Dr. K.

Are you sure you were'nt just hallucinating about your queer boyfriend "Sailor Jerry" who splunked 92 proof jizz across your back

poor poor Dr. K

David

Why don't you keep your ignorance in same place you keep your latent homosexuality- deep deep at the core of you heart, where your scared little boy keeps all his secrets from the rest of the world.

I can only imagine your other broad generalizations you use to pigeon hole the rest of the world in order feel a little safer knowing that its not only you who isn't packing much in his pants.

Just to provide the sheer validity of ZYGO as a great vodka in clubs- Last night for Layo and Bushwacka@Centro-Fly we burned through the entire inventory of ZYGO. Two of our bartenders went through 8 bottles each, mostly from return customers after suggesting it early in the night. The rest of the staff averaged 2-3 bottles. This stuff is an absolute phenomenon at Centro.

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

its pretty good, me and kim bought it the other day and we liked it. i think we mixed it with orange juice.

I actually went out shortly after this thread was posted and bought a bottle.. it was ok.. it was kinda sweet..