Clubplanet Nightlife Community

men's capris

Originally posted by chrishaolin

i dont look at them as being girly or feminine...

they're just a longer version of shorts really.. im just gonna end up cuttin my old pants and jeans anyway.. id rather wear capr.. or how about i call them 3/4 length pants over pants in the summer.. shorts are not dressy enough

jeans look hot if you make them into capris yourself.....cutting them or even rolling them up.....sometiems look better than capris you buy in the store

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vixengirly

hey bebe listen.....try Bang Bang maybe, Diesel store in Red Bank....or idk, the express ones are cute, i work there!!!!! who cares what these fucks say about capris on guys, i kno many girls who find guy capris sexy as hell it takes confidence....how bout u losers look that up...im done, so if u feel like wastin away ur life on tryin to make up a comeback go right ahead cuz i wont be checkin back.....guy capris rule, holla :)

Vixen def knows what she is talkin about...she aproved all of my capris for da summer :cool:

Originally posted by xliquidsilverx

jeans look hot if you make them into capris yourself.....cutting them or even rolling them up.....sometiems look better than capris you buy in the store

word.. thats what i did last summer. i cut most of my jeans and some cargo pants myself.. thanks!

haha, you are all losers, i have bright orange capris and they ROCK! ;)

buuhhuuuu, "you look like a fag" blah blah! doesn´t really matter really, i wear what i want and i know i´m not gay. that´s all.

yo good lookin out with the reply.. these haters dont know the deal.. anyway im originally from grasmere, now living with my girl in great kills... where you from?

eltingville. its really hit or miss w/ the capris. ive heard from a couple of people that there played out but still a lot of girls tell me different. i figure i spent the money on them so i might as well wear them lol. but if ur gf thinks they look nice then do you b/c shes the one u should really worry about trying to impress. i dont really like the denim ones though theyre a little bit too saucey for me. id rather just roll my jeans up. i seen the ones in express and there pretty nice. they have a couple of different colors i think too.

word.. thats what i did last summer. i cut most of my jeans and some cargo pants myself.. thanks!

cut ones actually look better than ones you buy at the store....all the haters on here gotta relax.....dont be mad just bc you cant pull off a hot look:cool:

Originally posted by fearlesss

Mens capris? Could you get more gay? Plus if you really want them ( and I sure hope you do not) just get some floods. it still give that gay look your looking for.

I'll stick with board shorts.

board shorts u herb? do u wear 1 of those tight rope necklaces too?

I think guys look cute in capris if they can pull it off (i.e. don't have kankles...) but I'm thinkin maybe Abercrombie & Fitch in the SI mall might have... I could be lying but Bang Bang has I'm sure

i find it quite amusing that some things that men do, to get more women, other men refer to as "gay" getting a tan, or doing your eyebrows, waxing your chest or being fashionable are typically reffered to as "gay" lol yet all we're doing is getting more and more attractive and meeting more and more women and having more and more sexual relations with WOMEN~! lol truly ironic...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i find it quite amusing that some things that men do, to get more women, other men refer to as "gay" getting a tan, or doing your eyebrows, waxing your chest or being fashionable are typically reffered to as "gay" lol yet all we're doing is getting more and more attractive and meeting more and more women and having more and more sexual relations with WOMEN~! lol truly ironic...

right on the money... i know a handful of guys who get ragged on because they wax their brows or wear stylish clothes (or something not so mainstream) yet girls flock to them...

i knew this one guy who was very meticulous about his appearance, his eyebrows were always perfect, clothes always ironed (which he ironed by himself btw :aright: ), hair done perfect, smelled delish, etc... lol even when he went shopping for jeans, he'd always check if the cuffs were big enough by fitting them over his head... if they didn't fit on his head, they weren't any good... lol that was really weird actually, but let me tell you, i have never seen so many girls lust after a guy... and his friends would be like wtf?? personally, i love when a guy takes care of himself like that (without out being arrogant and conceited of course)

lol i am very similar... with all of those... especially with the cuffs thingy... i never put it on my head however i use my forearm theres a lil beautymark (i dont know why they call it a beautymark having this lil brown dot is effin ugly) if it clears that boom, theyre mine if not they go back on the rack...

Originally posted by dgmodel

don't hate the player.. hate the game! :D

Originally posted by mssabina

right on the money... i know a handful of guys who get ragged on because they wax their brows or wear stylish clothes (or something not so mainstream) yet girls flock to them...

i knew this one guy who was very meticulous about his appearance, his eyebrows were always perfect, clothes always ironed (which he ironed by himself btw :aright: ), hair done perfect, smelled delish, etc... lol even when he went shopping for jeans, he'd always check if the cuffs were big enough by fitting them over his head... if they didn't fit on his head, they weren't any good... lol that was really weird actually, but let me tell you, i have never seen so many girls lust after a guy... and his friends would be like wtf?? personally, i love when a guy takes care of himself like that (without out being arrogant and conceited of course)

i amazed my gf and her friends last summer at our shore house when i ironed my own shit before going out lol