Clubplanet Nightlife Community

men's capris

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a giant FU out to all these weapons with nothing better to do than make fun of this shit... eat a dick!

http://www.askmen.com/fashion/trends_60/65b_fashion_men.html

The sleeveless T & knee-length shorts

Sleeveless T

Attention please: not to be confused with a "wife beater" tank top (or a ribbed tank top), the sleeveless T-shirt can help show off the triceps you've been working on all year. Appropriately dubbed "the muscle top," these look great with everything from jeans and chinos, to shorts and ¾-length pants. A detail such as the one pictured here can help make the difference between a top you'd wear for playing football and a great top to wear for boogie nights.

Knee-length shorts

The male counterpart of capris, knee-length shorts have grown in length and popularity. These shorts (or pants) usually fall anywhere from below the knees to mid-calf, and they're a great substitute for regular shorts or drawstring pants. These look great with anything from a crewneck sweater and regular T-shirt, to a sleeveless T for the more avant-garde men among you.

Shoes: Thongs or backless sneakers

I haven't really seen any this year. Last year , I saw French Connection had some, but I got a pair of white ones at Le Chateau(store in Garden State Plaza, I think they got one on Broadway in the city by like 8th st or something) they were much cheaper then the french connection ones. I haven't been to the mall much lately, so I'm not sure what places got them this year. I guess you could check those stores out and see what they got. I gotta look Express Men and see the ones they got there.

oh man..you really got on this kid baddd

personally, i dont like capris on guys

i dunno, id never want my boyfriend wearing them..

but do you

wear what u wanna, wear what you like, and what u think ur ankles will look the hottest in ;)

and sorry, i cant help u out with where to find a nice pair...

Originally posted by ladyshady

oh man..you really got on this kid baddd

personally, i dont like capris on guys

i dunno, id never want my boyfriend wearing them..

but do you

wear what u wanna, wear what you like, and what u think ur ankles will look the hottest in ;)

and sorry, i cant help u out with where to find a nice pair...

lol whatever.. i dont take this shit seriously. my girl likes me in them, thats all that matters.. i came on here asking a serious question and people had to bring it.. all good. btw i have sick ankles :)

chris ur definatly from the south shore lol. i have a pair of white ones from french connection but their made out of linen so they get mad wrinkled. thats my only complaint w/ them. and i have a pair of black ones made by kenneth cole that i got at century 21 on 86th street. those are hot cuz their kind of like a windbreaker material. i got them last summer so i dunno if u can still get them now. if you dont find them u can just roll up ur jeans or sweatpants. i have mad enyce sweatpants and velour pants that i just roll up in the summer. i have chicken legs so i never wear shorts when i go out in the summer. lol

Originally posted by italia23

chris ur definatly from the south shore lol. i have a pair of white ones from french connection but their made out of linen so they get mad wrinkled. thats my only complaint w/ them. and i have a pair of black ones made by kenneth cole that i got at century 21 on 86th street. those are hot cuz their kind of like a windbreaker material. i got them last summer so i dunno if u can still get them now. if you dont find them u can just roll up ur jeans or sweatpants. i have mad enyce sweatpants and velour pants that i just roll up in the summer. i have chicken legs so i never wear shorts when i go out in the summer. lol

yo good lookin out with the reply.. these haters dont know the deal.. anyway im originally from grasmere, now living with my girl in great kills... where you from?

hey bebe listen.....try Bang Bang maybe, Diesel store in Red Bank....or idk, the express ones are cute, i work there!!!!! who cares what these fucks say about capris on guys, i kno many girls who find guy capris sexy as hell it takes confidence....how bout u losers look that up...im done, so if u feel like wastin away ur life on tryin to make up a comeback go right ahead cuz i wont be checkin back.....guy capris rule, holla :)

Originally posted by vixengirly

hey bebe listen.....try Bang Bang maybe, Diesel store in Red Bank....or idk, the express ones are cute, i work there!!!!! who cares what these fucks say about capris on guys, i kno many girls who find guy capris sexy as hell it takes confidence....how bout u losers look that up...im done, so if u feel like wastin away ur life on tryin to make up a comeback go right ahead cuz i wont be checkin back.....guy capris rule, holla :)

hey thanks for the info and for gettin my back!!

:D