Clubplanet Nightlife Community

That 1st piss after cumming....

quoth

Originally posted by jimk29

I actually hate that first piss... i don't know why it just bothers me.

:laugh: I'm not so crazy about it either... if I really have to pee, yeah it feels great to get it out, BUT that means that it took me forever to finish, and that I've been getting my full bladder pounded... so the entire time, I'll just be cursing my bladder instead of enjoying the relief... :laugh:

AND it's also such a huge pain in the ass to have to get up and go to the bathroom... when all I wanna do is like there like a quivering lump of jello.

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Its hard to get it out...but when you do...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This man knows EXACTLY what im talking about.

Originally posted by i3itch

i hate it.. i just wanna sleep and sometimes my first piss burns from the hard railin i get :(

honey, i don't think that's the hard railing...

Originally posted by quoth

is just beautiful.

lol... the morning piss after, when your peepee is glued shut from all that semen, then when you go pee it shoots all to one direction or sometimes even split in two directions and you get to hit the girls wall and tp and etc.. lol... and then you get to do that odd dance of trying to force it into the bowl...

Originally posted by tastyt

...AND it's also such a huge pain in the ass to have to get up and go to the bathroom... when all I wanna do is like there like a quivering lump of jello.

it's important for urinary tract health, though. after i came down with the urinary tract infection from hell, my gyno asked me if i had gone and peed right after sex. when i answered, "no," she pretty much gave me a "that's why."

pee, people, pee :D !!!

Originally posted by weyes

it's important for urinary tract health, though. after i came down with the urinary tract infection from hell, my gyno asked me if i had gone and peed right after sex. when i answered, "no," she pretty much gave me a "that's why."

weyes, on the money again...

Originally posted by weyes

I know... I had a UTI once, it is NOT something I want a repeat of... besides, I ususally *have* to go anyway...

Originally posted by sd

honey, i don't think that's the hard railing...

:laugh: Yea it is.. I'm clean thank U so much and I get ass about once a month... it gets too rough so the first pee feels a lil weird to me