Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 hot tracks --- a possible summer anthem

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

ok if you enjoy the music from 7 years ago, sign yourself up as a wedding DJ or something and play that shit along with the electric slide....

Its 2003, and new music is still coming so unless you have something valuable to contribute about TODAY's music i think you should stfu

Then why do people keep diggin up old tunes that didn't get much play back in the day? Why - because older stuff had a much more raw sound...people nowadays program tunes way too much. This goes for trance, electronica, breaks, and drum n bass...but I forgot...you're probably a product of SF and KTU. :rolleyes:

And here's an old track from '96 (I think) that's creating a buzz with many DJ's from NYC: Lamb: "Gorecki".

Originally posted by wakeup

blahhahaha that kravitz mix on the flip of the depeche mode white blows, yea nicky what happened to catch me im fallin as the track of the summer :rolleyes::blown: .drums is from late fall, keep up the good work :laugh:

i agree that kravitz track is balls. Its all about the depeche mode on that vinyl. And strykes mix to drums ive had for about 2 months. I think even though its a little old dino lenny's mix - change the world is gonna get alot of play. And also sound dejour mx to satisfaction is gonna gt alot of play. But to pick an anthem this early is tough. Tell you what mike rizzo's mix to play your part might be one of the best vocal out right now

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by coogs78

i agree that kravitz track is balls. Its all about the depeche mode on that vinyl. And strykes mix to drums ive had for about 2 months. I think even though its a little old dino lenny's mix - change the world is gonna get alot of play. And also sound dejour mx to satisfaction is gonna gt alot of play. But to pick an anthem this early is tough. Tell you what mike rizzo's mix to play your part might be one of the best vocal out right now

Strke is a friend of mine who posts on this board, would you like for me to have him post on here that he never put out or even remixed drums? He only got the parts of the track 2 days ago, wakeup is wrong, i just choose not to read 90% of what he writes. I never said which mix.. I know the owner and the remixer of the label and the drums track.. Its not from last fall, its new and not even put out yet... YOU ARE FLAT OUT MAKING IT UP THAT YOU HAVE STRYKES MIX, CAUSE I EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF THE NEW REMIX, THAT HE HASN'T EVEN BEGUN TO START TO be REMIXed...

YOU ARE A FUCKING JOKE.... AND YOU FLAT OUT LIED.... STRYKE HAS NO DRUMS REMIX............. HES A MIAMI TECHNO DJ... The three vocals he put out, he really didn't, they are on murks new cd, he sings the vox... time, let me go, and a third track...

SO please you and wakeup STFU, cause you lied and made it up...

owner of the label = sean rudnick

grooveon records....

alant t did the voice, whos a miami guy....

next!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by coogs78

Saleen PM me your e-mail adress and ill send u the mix i have that i was told was stryke's mix. This way you can tell me what mix i have thanks.

no need, there is two mixes

1. original mix

2. sean bumped it up a bit for the remix...

however I haven't heard both mixes, as far as remember what he told me, the remix is only a higher bpm... and they are not out.. wakeup made it up, i'm sure they sent promos out, but its not released...

Stryke hasn't put anything out in a while, or atleast stuff anyone could get their hands on...

the one you can download is seans remix....

Originally posted by saleen351

no need, there is two mixes

1. original mix

2. sean bumped it up a bit for the remix...

however I haven't heard both mixes, as far as remember what he told me, the remix is only a higher bpm... and they are not out.. wakeup made it up, i'm sure they sent promos out, but its not released...

Stryke hasn't put anything out in a while, or atleast stuff anyone could get their hands on...

the one you can download is seans remix....

yea i made it up just like iu make up shit every day about who u know and what u got :laugh:

ok if you enjoy the music from 7 years ago, sign yourself up as a wedding DJ or something and play that shit along with the electric slide....

Its 2003, and new music is still coming so unless you have something valuable to contribute about TODAY's music i think you should stfu

kids....they have no idea....today's dance music is all cookie cut they all follow a format thats is duplicated over and over. whenever a new track is hot 20 others try to duplicate it....back it the day the early 90's that is, electronic music was original. Your favorite dj's are now it there late 20's and will tell u that the older music was much more original and fresh.... you should learn more about how the scene u love got started before u try to dis it.

Here's a possible summer vocal anthem: "Pray for the Love" by Wendy Scanlan on X-Treme Records. I got a promo copy from the writer and producer, Chris Sammarco at Abyss last night. He told me there will be two sepearte vinyls. The first vinyl has mixes by Mike Rizzo and Ernie Lake along with Chris's dub and vocal mixes, but the second vinyl due in about two weeks (I was lucky enought to get an advance CDR from Chris) is the real banger and has slammin progressive mixes by Danny Woo and another mix from Chris, called Sammarco's NYC Mix.

Originally posted by jahred

kids....they have no idea....today's dance music is all cookie cut they all follow a format thats is duplicated over and over. whenever a new track is hot 20 others try to duplicate it....back it the day the early 90's that is, electronic music was original. Your favorite dj's are now it there late 20's and will tell u that the older music was much more original and fresh.... you should learn more about how the scene u love got started before u try to dis it.

who the hell is dissing the scene????

i was still in grammar school in the early 90's so i dont give a shit about it, fine the music was great and original, but i didnt listen then so to me its just plain old history...............

maybe you should direct that to the person dissing today's scene

times change, it happens.........get over it

Originally posted by unseen

Here's a possible summer vocal anthem: "Pray for the Love" by Wendy Scanlan on X-Treme Records. I got a promo copy from the writer and producer, Chris Sammarco at Abyss last night. He told me there will be two sepearte vinyls. The first vinyl has mixes by Mike Rizzo and Ernie Lake along with Chris's dub and vocal mixes, but the second vinyl due in about two weeks (I was lucky enought to get an advance CDR from Chris) is the real banger and has slammin progressive mixes by Danny Woo and another mix from Chris, called Sammarco's NYC Mix.

I agree pray for love is definately a bangin track. Danny's mix is solid. And im also feelin chris's nyc dub. Very tight stuff.

And actually agree with saleen about the fos flatline. Very very dope trak. Also watch out for ken terry - acid queens. May be a dud or could be huge depending on play

who the hell is dissing the scene????

i was still in grammar school in the early 90's so i dont give a shit about it, fine the music was great and original, but i didnt listen then so to me its just plain old history...............

maybe you should direct that to the person dissing today's scene

times change, it happens.........get over it

as i can see for the worse....

Originally posted by thehype

this mite be a bit off topic but what happened wit the thursday party at tradewinds. I heard it died all of a sudden?

Becky Baeling - Getaway(dave aude rmx).....hot summer track

YEA DOOOD I SAID THAT 2 MONTHS AGO. WHATS YOUR OBSESSION WITH BECKY BAELING ANYWAY?????