Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto 'MUTHAFUCKIN' ROLLLLLLL CALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Get ready for the #1 dj in the whole wide world!!!

woot woot waaaaaaa

i bought my ticket 3 months ago and I plan to camp outside so that I am the first one on line....i got my sleeping bag ready....maybe Tiesto will let me dance with him on his turntables..i pray to God he autographs my forehead

hey tunnelbandit, help me pick what Tiesto shirt I am goin to wear

I'm getting my shirts custom made for this one. Top secret design man.

I hope he points at me again!!!!

yea well I got my custom made tiesto turntables that have closeups of his face plastered all over...

and besides I cant wait till I tell him I changed my first name to Tijis...

I love you Tiesto :(

He has the best smile.

I'm gonna ask roninmess if I could get on his shoulders so he really sees my shirt.

OMG!! The keewlness of it all!!!

omg you're soooo right

look at those pearly whites tiesto%20180x240.jpg

some more (even though i know you got these already ;) )

Tiesto.jpg

thats me and Quoth hanging out with our favorite DJ

Christian%20Tiesto%20Steve.jpg

this is me and joeg, when Tiesto hung out with us and helped us throw water balloons off the balcony of our hotel

196.jpg

this was when he actually pointed to me.....its the best day of my life

6197-001.jpg

Originally posted by firefight43

IT's going to be a sick night

TTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEESSSSSTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOO!!!

What time is everyone showing up @Roxy?

Do you ever feel a cool breeze flow atop your head? As if something just flew right over it?

Originally posted by smokesum

this is me and joeg, when Tiesto hung out with us and helped us throw water balloons off the balcony of our hotel

196.jpg

whoa... i know you were kidding, but i am actually there... the grey UFOs is kris(thehacker), and i'm just on the outside that pic... that was taken at "aqua" or whatever, which was the hotel next to ours in miami...

it was a bedrock release party or something... dj hyper and some others spun, and i remember running into one of the guys from the crystal method there...

btw... uhh... so you don't like tiesto??? is that the gag??? i'm having a hard time reading between the lines and all... ;)

I don't understand why you guys are talking shit about Tiesto Fans. There's nothing wrong with loving the music. Yes I agree with you that sometimes when people make homemade tee shirts (zoolander) its a little over the top, but its all fun and games. Just remember everyone has there own style and everyone should respect that. We all like tiesto so much because if you know anything about music you know he's a very talented artist on the tables. So shut the f**k up! :finger:

Originally posted by firefight43

I don't understand why you guys are talking shit about Tiesto Fans. There's nothing wrong with loving the music.

didn't you get the memo? if its not progressive house, its not allowed in nyc...

:rolleyes:

;)

Firefight I was told you were trying to iron your signature onto some shirts and sell the at the front door. :D

Mabel can you let me know what time you plan on flashing him??

Truth is Firefight is so excited he is posting on every thread that has Tiesto on it, without even reading the post.

Guys like smokesum, tunnel and all the haters get no attention from anyone...so they hate to try and spark up some controversy. These are the guys who always go home alone, never have friends around when push comes to shove and are told how to sit and stand 9-5.