Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where are the clothes for girls with boobs?

ok, it's getting seriously annoying now :mad: .

i don't have really big boobs (36D). but everywhere i try to shop these days, clothes don't fit 'cause i've got tits bigger than Bs!!! dresses are perfect, till i try to zip them around where my boobs are, i can't button shirts around my boobs... wtf??? why did the industry suddenly fall under the impression that the tits of america had shrunk? where am i supposed to get clothes, people? i wanna know :mad3: !!!

Lord, I feel your pain! I'm a 34D and have the same trouble as you.

And yes, I especially hate those button down shirts that don't take into account people like us. Lol, for button down shirts I wear bras that tend to flatten me out a little (a la bandeau bra from victoria's secret) or I try to find stretch button down shirts.

I haven't been out shopping for myself for a while, but I have always found stuff that fits me at Bebe stores.

It's a place to start, if anything!

Mishka

Originally posted by lulamishka

Lord, I feel your pain! I'm a 34D and have the same trouble as you.

And yes, I especially hate those button down shirts that don't take into account people like us. Lol, for button down shirts I wear bras that tend to flatten me out a little (a la bandeau bra from victoria's secret) or I try to find stretch button down shirts.

I haven't been out shopping for myself for a while, but I have always found stuff that fits me at Bebe stores.

It's a place to start, if anything!

Mishka

thanks for the bebe tip :) .

but i don't think we should have to wear flattening bras; why should we have to get a uniboob just to fit into shirts while the smaller lassies look normal :no: ?

Originally posted by weyes

thanks for the bebe tip :) .

but i don't think we should have to wear flattening bras; why should we have to get a uniboob just to fit into shirts while the smaller lassies look normal :no: ?

Well the bandeau bra doesn't really make you a "uniboob", but it *does* make the buttons stay nicer.

Mishka

Originally posted by linabina

yea this is really annoying... and the stretch button down shirts dont really help... cuz the buttons look like theyre about to bust open :laugh::mad:

Ya know, you do have a point. Maybe that's why I enjoy shoe shopping more... :D

Mishka

Originally posted by lulamishka

Ya know, you do have a point. Maybe that's why I enjoy shoe shopping more... :D

Mishka

don't get me started on shoe-shopping; it's nearly impossible to find size 11s :laugh: !!!*

*i realize i must be making myself sound like a giant in this thread :worry::rofl: !

don't get me started on shoe-shopping; it's nearly impossible to find size 11s :laugh: !!!*

*i realize i must be making myself sound like a giant in this thread :worry::rofl: !

Don't worry, you're not the only one with shoe-shopping problems! Although I looovve shopping for shoes, its hard finding the right ones when you have feet as flat as the floor! :(

Mishka :)

Originally posted by c-luv

I myself am a 34 D...I work at Bebe and I wear all their clothes everyday...my boobs fit in everything...I can even wear a small and not look like an asshole...def. look into it.;)

each and everyday I always aim for the non-asshole look. so far i've succeeded.

ok, it's getting seriously annoying now :mad: .

i don't have really big boobs (36D). but everywhere i try to shop these days, clothes don't fit 'cause i've got tits bigger than Bs!!! dresses are perfect, till i try to zip them around where my boobs are, i can't button shirts around my boobs... wtf??? why did the industry suddenly fall under the impression that the tits of america had shrunk? where am i supposed to get clothes, people? i wanna know :mad3: !!!

i have the solution. Come over to get fitted weyes and we'll get to the root of the problem.