Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does Anybody Know What The "c" In Matty C Stands For?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kermzy

Hate to break it to you, but that soooo isn't the case any more.

Look, I'm not saying what the kid did was right, I'm just saying that not everything in life is as cut and dry as everyone is making it out to be. And unless you were directly involved, you just don't know.

Yeah there is a chance he could have met her at the mall or where ever but what about the other girls that he had sex with and what about the manager too.It would be a little odd that him and the manager were always meeting these teen girls outside of his teen party.And the cops did catch them both in the act so its not like they can deny having sex with them

My best friends sister started coming to Temps w/us when she was 17. She had her sisters ID. What if she met someone there and they started talking. He happened to be DJing a teen night and asked her to go, if she really liked him, no matter how old she was she might go. Anything is possible!

My friend used to date Petey K and would go to their teen nights w/him sometimes, she said the girls there were worse then anything we've see, up on the bars, pouring water all over themselves to get a wet t-shirt look.

My point is, anything is possible and unless you know every last detail and FACT you shouldn't judge them and convict them.

What does Petey K and his x have to do with anything in this thread. Don't name drop unless it is relevant to the topic. And even then..think twice.

Originally posted by soulshaker541

What does Petey K and his x have to do with anything in this thread. Don't name drop unless it is relevant to the topic. And even then..think twice.

Simply explaining how I knew about the actions at teen parties. Please...give me a break dear. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If I wanted some sort of recognition for that, I'd say it was name dropping, explaining something, no sorry, can't give ya that. Good try though.

Simply explaining how I knew about the actions at teen parties. Please...give me a break dear. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If I wanted some sort of recognition for that, I'd say it was name dropping, explaining something, no sorry, can't give ya that. Good try though.

hey kerm what up,

Originally posted by djustinh

but in all due respect, your not comparing apples to apples.

your comparing drug abuse to statuatory rape. (cant spell the word, sorry)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT?????? Where did I even bring drugs into this???????????????????????????????????????

Sorry, I posted that before I read the whole thing. What I ment, is that the girls can get pretty wild, nothing to even do w/drugs or alcohol, but if want to bring that into it, which I wasn't, then things get even stickier (no pun intended! :) )

Okay now you changed your post again!!!! Whaaaa!!!

kermzy makes some good points.

if the girls were 13,14. he should of been able to realize that though.

but, what he is being charged for, is something most of us were guilty of doing. in high school, if you had a boyfriend/girlfriend and had sex with them and did not ask parents for consent.....that is statutory rape.

i'm not sure how the law treats this when compared to rape, but they are not even close to being the same thing, so therefore wouldn't think the punishment is comparable.

I dont know. I mean, some kids look older than they are....but at 14, i doubt they look 18....

I hear what you are saying kermzy...that they could have been lied to about their ages and shit....but if they did in fact meet them in the teen club...thats just nasty. We probably wont ever really know what happened, but if that is true thats disgusting.

Originally posted by xrapturex

I dont know. I mean, some kids look older than they are....but at 14, i doubt they look 18....

I hear what you are saying kermzy...that they could have been lied to about their ages and shit....but if they did in fact meet them in the teen club...thats just nasty. We probably wont ever really know what happened, but if that is true thats disgusting.

I agree, if they met them in the club on a teen night, common sense would tell you to stay away. As for looking older, I don't know, Britney came out when she was 16 and people have been drolling over the Olsen twins since they were 12.

My whole point was really that none of us know all the facts so we should really reserve judgement. I myself believe in karma and perhaps some day I, or someone I love, will want the benefit of someone's doubt, so I chose to stick to the mind set that everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Hey retards, post this shit after he is proven guilty. Have you ever heard of an advsersial system of justice? isnt that what makes this country so great?

Is it at all possible that these "allegations" are untrue? How about we let the courts prove it.

dumb fucks. :blown: