Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does Anybody Know What The "c" In Matty C Stands For?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok a little law lesson is needed here:

it makes no difference if the girl lies about her age, gives you a fake id, a fake birth certificate and ss card, and drives

statute 2.2.14 i believe if the girl is a minor its illegal

and he did know how old they were i know that for a fact not gonna say how but i do

personally i don't think what he did deserves the time he'll probably get but he knew what he was doing if that makes any difference

he also admitted to fucking the girls when the cops caught him and they caught him while he was fucking them so i'd say its proof enough

Originally posted by AlexGNcw

ok a little law lesson is needed here:

it makes no difference if the girl lies about her age, gives you a fake id, a fake birth certificate and ss card, and drives

statute 2.2.14 i believe if the girl is a minor its illegal

and he did know how old they were i know that for a fact not gonna say how but i do

personally i don't think what he did deserves the time he'll probably get but he knew what he was doing if that makes any difference

he also admitted to fucking the girls when the cops caught him and they caught him while he was fucking them so i'd say its proof enough

He's right, doesn't matter if he knew or didn't know. For statutory rape charges to stick, prosecutors would just have to prove they had sex and the girl was underage; whether he knew or didn't know the girl was underage is irrelevant, it's a strict liability offense.

Originally posted by £ddie

He's right, doesn't matter if he knew or didn't know. For statutory rape charges to stick, prosecutors would just have to prove they had sex and the girl was underage; whether he knew or didn't know the girl was underage is irrelevant, it's a strict liability offense.

Eddie, i know of your legal background. I am aware that his mindset has no bearing on his liability. However, what im saying is that its front page news when the allegations fly, but what if he is never convicted of anything. WIll that be in the paper? Everyone has him tried & convicted already.

we have an inquisitorial system of justice??

he got caught fucking a 14 and a 15 year old the cops saw it and he admitted he did if hes found not guilty it would only be because his lawyer found some bs loophole to get him of but he is guilty because he did have sex with minors and knew what he was doing so i don't think the papers in this case are doing anything wrong

but i do agree with the other post i saw here fucking a 15 year old that sucks dick for breakfast is not the same as raping a baby although its considered the same exact crime

More Charges In Teen Club Sex Case

AP

May 14, 2003 7:07 am US/Eastern

(1010 WINS) MORRISTOWN, N.J. A deejay accused of having sex with underage girls at an Essex County nightclub has now been charged with sexual assault and child endangerment in an unrelated case in Roxbury.

Matthew Calderone, 24, of Union, was accused Tuesday of having sex with a 15-year-old girl on multiple occasions between November 2000 and January 2001 at an unspecified location in the Morris County town. The victim is now 18.

Lt. Jeffrey Paul, a spokesman for the county Prosecutor's Office, said the charges grew out of the investigation involving Club Cherri. Calderone and Paulo Bertolo, 22, an assistant manager of the West Orange club, were accused of having sex with teenagers there after it was raided on May 2.

Calderone was served with the new charges at the Essex County Jail, where he was being held Wednesday on $240,000 bail. Besides the new charges, he faces two counts of aggravated sexual assault, two counts of witness tampering, two counts of sexual assault and a child endangerment charge, brought by authorities in Essex and Union counties.

Club Cherri has remained closed since the raid occurred, and West Orange fire officials recently issued safety citations that shut JT's Complex, which houses the club and about 10 other businesses.

i don't get why they're calling these girls victims though not like they've been raped or beaten

aggrevated sexual assault for this? thats the same category is raping a 5 year old

i say they should have a new version of the "Megans Law"

from now on everytime a guy is charged with stuff like this and has to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life the girl he fucked should have to register as a snitch for the rest of hers

i don't think it's the parents fault.... these girls have a mind of there own at that age and think they can do anything they want, plus they are looking for acceptance... so they think having sex with the MC will give them that acceptance. Sure it's stupid of them, but they are so young they don't know any better yet.

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

I think the parnets of these slutty 13 & 14 yr olds should be prosecuted as well for not teaching their daughters proper morals

WTF is wrong with the world today that lil girl are fucking and running around like whores???

haha teen nites are for teens if they choose to fuck another TEEN bam its all good..but im sure the parents didnt know there premiscous daughter was goin to suck off the dj and let his wannabe promoter fuck her in the ass.

Originally posted by waaaaa

haha teen nites are for teens if they choose to fuck another TEEN bam its all good..but im sure the parents didnt know there premiscous daughter was goin to suck off the dj and let his wannabe promoter fuck her in the ass.

I am not saying the parents knew or were letting their daughters run around like sluts..........we all know what we can keep from our parents.

What i am saying is that the parents from the being should have taught their daughters NOT TO BE SLUTS, taught them how to respect themselves.

Originally posted by AlexGNcw

my parents told me weed can kill you when i was a kid that lesson didn't stick too well :D same with those girls i'm sure many of them were told not to screw strangers in clubs

no one seems to be getting my point........we all know you tell a kid not to do something they will

My mother never told me not to have sex, she just brought me up to respect myself and taught me the right values, the values even parents these days don't have themselves

i am going to write this one time becuz i cannot stand people talking so much about someone they have no idea about. matty was not a bad person, i knew that from personal experinece, no not sexual experience but from my friendship with him that lasted for awhile before we got into a fight and stopped talking. you people act like there are no other guys out there between the ages of 18-30 who arent having sex with uderage girls. lemme tell you, i've been around this crowd for a long time and i know for a fact that there are, and to drive matty to the point that these lil girls have, is not human. this individual is so destroyed right now, the least u people can do is stop talking about him and call it quits. he is a person like me and you, and yes we all make mistakes. this is not only hard on him cuz he isnt reading this stuff, but this stuff hurts his close friends and family alot. so i am asking that we stop writing about MC MATTY C. thats it...end of story.

TO MATTY, HIS FAMILY AND CLOSE FRIENDS...I JUST WANNA SAY HANG IN THERE

Originally posted by nyla143

i am going to write this one time becuz i cannot stand people talking so much about someone they have no idea about. matty was not a bad person, i knew that from personal experinece, no not sexual experience but from my friendship with him that lasted for awhile before we got into a fight and stopped talking. you people act like there are no other guys out there between the ages of 18-30 who arent having sex with uderage girls. lemme tell you, i've been around this crowd for a long time and i know for a fact that there are, and to drive matty to the point that these lil girls have, is not human. this individual is so destroyed right now, the least u people can do is stop talking about him and call it quits. he is a person like me and you, and yes we all make mistakes. this is not only hard on him cuz he isnt reading this stuff, but this stuff hurts his close friends and family alot. so i am asking that we stop writing about MC MATTY C. thats it...end of story.

TO MATTY, HIS FAMILY AND CLOSE FRIENDS...I JUST WANNA SAY HANG IN THERE

OBJECTION - disregarding all the shit he got himself into cause of the sex charges i knew him also and he was a total scum bag, this has nothing to do with girls or anything but i know of a good number of fucked up things hes done to other people myself included for no good reason. i know people he ratted out, etc

and while i don't think the time hes gonna get is fair for the crime he comitted he def had it coming theres no way you can say he was a good person cause he wasn't

Originally posted by nyla143

he is a person like me and you, and yes we all make mistakes.

thats amusing. I could almost agree if it was one girl. maybe if he was in an 18 and over club and some 15 yr old got in and might have possibly looked 18 and showed ID or what have you that made him think she was 18.

However he knew what he was doing and it was more than one time.It was no Mistake. Weather MAtty C or anyone else doing that, it just sick. Not funny, not a mistake, not something stupid but SICK. How the hell would you feel if it was your 13 yr old girl or 14 yr old daughter You would want to hear someone say stop talking about it because we all make mistakes.

Yeh young girls are smart enough to know what sex is. they are also dumb and impressionable. So maybe some older club promoter who they percieve to be popular or whatever gives them some attention and next thing you know they are having sex with him. I could only imagine vommiting at the thought of kising a 13 yr old girl let alone fucking one. Well inmates love child molestors. Who cares about his sentance. Do you know what these guys are going to do to him.especially those ones who are late 30's and around 40 who have 12 and 13 yr old girls to imagine some scum like him screwing. no offencse but this guy if he is guilty deserves everything he gets.

• 8 months later...