Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where's good jappy/college age crowd??

what up guys,

i'm gonna be in the city for the summer, and i'm curious what parties this summer tend to have a college-age, jappy type crowd. any particular clubs/nights/promoters known for this. not looking for sf/exit etc. please let me know, even if you're not into this type of crowd.

thanks a lot,

mark depp

ANy Long Island club will be good for you then (bogarts, mirage, bridgeview, etc,)

actually..... i dont think bridgeview is that jappy, prolly thats why i kinda like it.

I can't really tell you what jappy places are there in Manhattan though.

Pilus

JAPPY, collegy/fratty bars in NYC - Main Area - Upper East Side and Murray Hill.

A few to name:

Upper East Side (Tin Lizzy), Midtown (Nessa, Opal), Murray Hill (Sutton Place, Joshua Tree,) or Village (Asylum, Bar None, Nevada Smiths).

Not my scene, but I have friends who used to frequent those places.

:laugh: Long Island clubs and most of the bars suck so much. It just a bunch of snobs strutting around thinking they're too good for everyone and everything. Most places play the worst music. The only half-way and im stressing half-way decent place is Mirage, and thats not even that great. It's one of those places, if you've been once you've been enough.

Originally posted by joe81

LEMON BAR on Park Ave! def the best place

Word, you should love this place. 10$ shitty martinis, cheesy music, and women who think it is a priviledge to buy them a drink so they can fuck with your mind. :D

You guys have got it right. I grew up on the Upper East side, and my younger sister (24), my total opposite, is the typical jappy girl. Any bar on the Upper East- from 86th down to 79th on say second or third ave., as well as the Lower East side, is the place to go if young jappy girls are what you are in to...

Originally posted by bassboy

Word, you should love this place. 10$ shitty martinis, cheesy music, and women who think it is a priviledge to buy them a drink so they can fuck with your mind. :D

i get more ass than a toilet seat there buddy... maybe youre just not their type???