Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Papa Was Awesome, But Rf Was Da Bombbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

HAD A BLAST AT BOTH... BIG UPS TO JON AND EDDY... HOPE GUYS WORK TOGETHER SO WE HAVE ONE BIG PARTY...

HAD A SICK SICK TIME AT BOTH, THANKS ...

RALPH WAS ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

WOW!:eek: :eek: :eek:

NOT SURE, BUT I THINK HE IS GETTTING THE HANG OF THE ROOM AND CROWD, AND I WAS IN PROGESSIVE HEAVEN....

HAD SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN AT BOTH....

BIG UPS TO MARCOS AS WELL... I WISH EVEYRONE WELL...

CLUB LEGEND

SALEEN351

AND DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THOSE BRUNEETEES WERE CUTE... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, YOU LURKER;)

Fridays are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW

What a night of house and DRUMS

Big ups to Marcos for AP and Eddie at Maze :D :D

Both parties were full of hot women and hot music.

It was just 2 months ago that Fridays were as died as died. Maze comes along and hires RF and now Nerve is bringing in some talent. I didn’t think that both parties could pull it off but both were packed. I saw a lot of people doing the same hopping between parties like I did.

JC Bliss that was the best I have ever heard you play. What a way to open for AP it was a very smooth transition. I couldn’t even tell when he stopped at the end of the night and you came back on.

Is it just me or are those red lights in the VIP at Nerve the most irritating object I have ever witnessed in a club. I mean you walk by to the rest room and this red spot light fells like it’s going to burn a hole in your eyes. I could even fell my face heating up under those things. Those fockers make me fell like an old Freedom fry under the heat lamp.:flame:

Also only middle bar had cold beer. They really need some new beer coolers or stock it sooner so it will be cold. Getting a hot $7 beer is just a kick in the balls.:mad:

Great hanging with all the C Pers and meeting those two brunets.

:eek::drool:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Hey guys, way to go, had a blast at Nerve AND Rain. Great meeting you Jon. The main gripe that I had about the night was that I wasn't on the list for Nerve and ende up having to pay full price. Its a good thing I brought enough money. And it wouldn't have been so bad if the guy at the door wasn't such a jerk about it, not being helpful at all and rushing me in the door then ignoring me when I had a question. If we hadn't been driving around for 40 minute and paid $10 to park, I would have told him to stick it and gone back home. I was in a pissy mood for the first hour or so. Other than that, it was great.:)

Went to Maze for a little while and was disappointed to see that my favorite doorguy was not at the front. :( It was ok, cause I found him hiding out inside later on. Had a blast there too, the place was a little more packed than usual, VIP was a ZOO though.

All in all was a good night. Good job RF, JC and AP!

Ralph was on point last night. How massive was 'Alright' by Murk. The fact he was playing to a full house that was actually *gasp* dancin? What a shock people dancin' in clubs. :) I had an excellent time Congrats to Eddy and the rest of the Maze crew. Looks like its finally startin to happen. I wish Greg would've had that kind of crowd last week but I'm sure its a sign of things to come. Good to see Saleen and The Hog and Biz and Nadine out as well.

See you all at Space34 tonight! :)

Originally posted by saleen351

HAD A BLAST AT BOTH... BIG UPS TO JON AND EDDY... HOPE GUYS WORK TOGETHER SO WE HAVE ONE BIG PARTY...

HAD A SICK SICK TIME AT BOTH, THANKS ...

RALPH WAS ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

WOW!:eek: :eek: :eek:

NOT SURE, BUT I THINK HE IS GETTTING THE HANG OF THE ROOM AND CROWD, AND I WAS IN PROGESSIVE HEAVEN....

HAD SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN AT BOTH....

BIG UPS TO MARCOS AS WELL... I WISH EVEYRONE WELL...

CLUB LEGEND

SALEEN351

AND DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THOSE BRUNEETEES WERE CUTE... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, YOU LURKER;)

I am not a lurker

had fun last night maybe we can hang out tonight, oh wait..... that's right, you are BANNED from space34:laugh: :laugh::tongue:

it was nice meeting you hog;)

Originally posted by thehog

Fridays are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW

What a night of house and DRUMS

Big ups to Marcos for AP and Eddie at Maze :D :D

Both parties were full of hot women and hot music.

It was just 2 months ago that Fridays were as died as died. Maze comes along and hires RF and now Nerve is bringing in some talent. I didn’t think that both parties could pull it off but both were packed. I saw a lot of people doing the same hopping between parties like I did.

JC Bliss that was the best I have ever heard you play. What a way to open for AP it was a very smooth transition. I couldn’t even tell when he stopped at the end of the night and you came back on.

Is it just me or are those red lights in the VIP at Nerve the most irritating object I have ever witnessed in a club. I mean you walk by to the rest room and this red spot light fells like it’s going to burn a hole in your eyes. I could even fell my face heating up under those things. Those fockers make me fell like an old Freedom fry under the heat lamp.:flame:

Also only middle bar had cold beer. They really need some new beer coolers or stock it sooner so it will be cold. Getting a hot $7 beer is just a kick in the balls.:mad:

Great hanging with all the C Pers and meeting those two brunets.

:eek::drool:

I thought I was the only one that noticed the beer was freakin lukewarm and tasted like crap!! Horrible barstaff attitude about it too!

Pappa was great, a little too banging at times but it was pretty damn good ;)

Guest saleen351

Nerve simply won't make it, thats just my opinion, just too many issues, and if maze wasn't around, I think they'd do fine, but Maze was rockinggggggggggggggggggg last night.. Packed, and ralph was going off. Big surprise of the night was Jon Cowans set, that was one kick ass set, loved every minute of it....

But maze is just picking up steam, and I can't wait for the new booth...

And for all your rumor whoes and trance losers, Mr PVD looks like he won't be playing space too much longer... Nothing set in stone, but another venue, not saying miami or the sobe, but they are working on a big deal to dethrown space with the worst trance dj on earth... Gotta be some good news to you trance whores who only can see him at one club, but soon, you might get another..

And edgar V is back on the beach.... So if you want your trance and want a club to keep playing it, you better show up:idea:

All around, jon, marcos, eddy, klubvet etc, thanks, i had a blast, and the fact is, all you guys might not right now take on space, but most of us ain't going just because fridays are killing us party wise... (well I couldn't go no matter what, lol)

And the big F.U. of the night was OG not supporting his partner:mad: Probably was home with his tiesto cds:laugh:

Both clubs had hot chickenheads, but the one i met was suchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a cutey....:eek:

And rcrespo, I don't remember seeing you last night:confused:

Definitely a great night last. Lots of ladies, good vibe, and Ralph was just slammin' it last night. Maze is slowely taking over the beach. Once again, good looking out Eddy. Your the f*%Kin' man. Always taking care of his friends. :aright:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rcrespo

saleen,

you came upstairs for a bit said hi .. i introduced you to bingo and then you left. :)

lol.

yes I do remember......i l went down to hit the bathroom... i don't like walking threw the hip hop room:blown:

Allright, i know im the new guy and i hardly know anything about miami but i have a few observations i would like to contribute about my experience last night.

After attending maze every firday night for the past month since in have moved here, i thought i would venture out to nerve instead to check out something new and of course listen to AP. From the moment i arived at nerve i wished i had gone to maze instead. there is shit for parking...nerve management should speak to owners of local lots...there was one right accross the street that was empty, it would defintitely work out for all 3 parties. Anyways,although it was AP, i expect to see some kind of dress code in effect when im paying $20 for addmission...and more importantly at those addmision prices i don't expect to see 1. glasses and cups piled up everywhere 2. trash and flyers all over the dance floor 3. and idiots spraying their beer like its a college wet tee-shirt contest. I can tell that nerve must have spent alot of money on their talent because although AP was great there was much of a lack of effort in many other areas:

I've heard much about the nerve sound system...but it doesn't meet the hype. Maze defintely reins in this realm.

Trust me i have the knowledge to know great sound...don't get me wrong, their equipment is outstanding , just not properly tuned at nerve.

When it comes to drinks...at those prices the brew better be damn cold...it was not last night.

i switched up and moved to liquor (vodka and cranberry) the first was weak ,so i thought my tip may influence...

i was wrong drink after drink...they may have more buyers if the drinks were good because no one is foolish enough to keep spending nerves drink prices on watered down and very small, overpacked with ice, cran berry juice,unless they're optimistic about their next drink like my dumb ass.

In conclusion I do agree that AP was great but the venue may have dumbed down his performance. I have not set out to speak against nerve in anyway...i am just convaying my opinion as a first time visitor. i may have had an odd experience last night, but this first impression of the club has definitely made me relluctant to attend in the future.

i would like to praise Maze and appologize for becoming astray and breaking my loyalty on friday nights.

In my small meaningless opinion, Nerve would do great as a undrage club - no offense in any way there is a market for it.

Maze will do great for Friday nights just keep the talent coming, the service as it is (which is great) and that Funktion One sound system...oh how i love that sound(much respect to the former owners and developers of Turbo Sound who had the vision and knowledge to create Funktion One)

i know i may have angered some folks by my review, but i hope it is constructive criticism if anything at all..

DJ SS

Originally posted by djss

Anyways,although it was AP, i expect to see some kind of dress code in effect when im paying $20 for addmission...

DJ SS

Shut up will ya? You want us to be all chi-chi'd up for your benefit?

Go to Privé on Fridays if that's your bag.

The converse should be true. For 20 bucks you better be able to walk in dressed in your boxer shorts and a t-shirt, and you can kick the doorman in the nuts for the hell of it.

Nerve isn't your usual club, they do things differently. There is a dresscode, but it's very liberal.

I didn't notice it being too messy, but even top-flite clubs get in that condition after awhile.

Originally posted by pod

The converse should be true. For 20 bucks you better be able to walk in dressed in your boxer shorts and a t-shirt, and you can kick the doorman in the nuts for the hell of it.

Nerve isn't your usual club, they do things differently. There is a dresscode, but it's very liberal.

I didn't notice it being too messy, but even top-flite clubs get in that condition after awhile.

Id say it was a tad messy by those darn bathrooms

eeeeeek

Originally posted by pod

you are absolutely right...clubs do get messy...but even clubs charging less make an attempt to clean up and have staff to go around and sweep and collect trash. It really sucks when there is great music playing and you want to dance, but your feet keep getting caught in wet napkins, flyers and plastic cups.

As for your remark about being chi-chi'd up for my benefit...i see i may have struck a Nerve.

That was not my intent...i guess i didn't know stained wife beaters were south beach apparel. I admit i was in jeans and many others were as well, which can be casual-dressy. For boxers and t-shirts, that would be great if it were outdoors on the beach...i would love that:D But again that just reinforces my loyalty to maze on friday nights regardless of the talent at nerve...i just feel i did not get my money's worth and it was bad for the performance i anticipated for the great AP.

Again just a meaningless opinion from a nobody...

DJ SS

Just to use maze as an example...they give club goers the service and hospitality they desreve and in return get loyal patrons:idea:

Thank you for all the support, pappa and cowan were off the hook...........in response to a few comments (which we appreciate) .........we got a little short handed by some of the staff, we hand an a few people that were out sick and we even had a freak car accident, so we apologize for that ...........

The room was slammed packed almost all night and any club gets dirty when people are having a blast, throwing napkins and losing their minds............

We also had a cooler go out so some people got a "few" no so called beers, it happens but we apologize.............our luck its the people who post as soon as they get home, but it is what it is all we can do is buy a new cooler!

And again for every one who showed their support including the 'OWNERS OF MAZE WHO WERE AT OUR CLUB WITH A ENTIRE CREW".......thank you all for your support, which will allow us to continue to book world class talent................

Nerve Lounge

247 23rd street

Miami Beach, FL. 33139

305-695-8697 office

305-695-8699 fax

www.NerveMiami.com

NerveMiami@aol.com

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by thehog

I like the erotic cartoons in the rest rooms but that one of the girl masterbating with the dead cat hung from the table is just bad tast.

Ew.:puke: