Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Member Thread....

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by marcid21

Misk - my white trash, gutter whore, C-Town Homie!

Origskeemr - drank all my Absolut

...HoLLLLLLLAAAAAA!.....;) ........

...and yea....he is one crazy ass spaniard! lol....

Originally posted by dgmodel

0u812 = prolly cp's funniest member...

.......what..........i'm not fuckin funny anymore??.....:tongue:

Originally posted by avalondon3

Zeeker: gets abused by the kids on ex periencenyc.com

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait aren't you that kid who is always fucked up on drugs everywhere he goes, cuz he can't have fun otherwise? Yea im sure being in your company is great, that is the reason why you like exit cuz ur still in ur 'i like to take alot of pills and get fucked up and those really cool hard exit beats make me roll harder' most people here are past that stage so maybe you should be hangin out at high schools to find people to go to clubs with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wow, you're stalking me on more boards than just this one. Or did someone else find that thread and send you the link. lol, I wonder who

Well, since you bring it up...that was posted by a friend of a girl who I um, made a very big mistake with. Obviously her friend doesn't like me, and felt like the best way to stick up for her is to just exagerate and make things up...just like I said in my reply to that post.

But seriously, you and the other dickrider may want to turn your gay attention towards each other. Cause thats just not my thing.

Originally posted by zeeker

wow, you're stalking me on more boards than just this one. Or did someone else find that thread and send you the link. lol, I wonder who

Well, since you bring it up...that was posted by a friend of a girl who I um, made a very big mistake with. Obviously her friend doesn't like me, and felt like the best way to stick up for her is to just exagerate and make things up...just like I said in my reply to that post.

But seriously, you and the other dickrider may want to turn your gay attention towards each other. Cause thats just not my thing.

oh ok. so, its ok for you to snoop and poke around looking for dirt on other people, but when I do it, its considered stalking or being "gay".

gotcha, chief. :aright:

Originally posted by ivehadit

OK here's what I know:

gmcook gets abused by his woman

sexxxxybabyd wishes she had the bazoombas that joeg has

phonx and trancerxxx are an 'item'

teklord is a die-hard chabad, auto-x, panty sniffer. He once got 'disciplined' at Rutger's electro club for being a peeping tom

heretic stays up for 5 days at a time

marcid got a 380 on her SAT's and has pubes like don king's hair

I H I

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh:

Atomicapples= Chink who hates chinks

Ghhhhhost = Eurotrash

Solbeam = ghhhhhost's babysitter

Elementx = Yankees fan trash

Codica = see ElementX

Quoth = rizzo

smokesum= jizzo

Reeni = best dresser ever

Dgmodel = white gumby

Mystify22 = gotta meet

Misk = see Mystify

origskeemr = MIA

mssabina = Fashion guru

fineones = Uncle Fester

nycchick = props to the B'Town fan

Eddie = me, myself, and deeprock/ojay/whatever other screenname he's had

gmccookny = Smurfy

gabo = biggest perv ever

glowgirl = Greek gal gets automatic props

joe g= nice tits sexy

teklord= fuckin Yarin

tunnelbandit = crackhead

barslut = fuckin slut

sassa = enigma

sexybabyd = secretly wants me

somebitch = My type of gal

Ronin = Adidas fag

Naughtybabe = has to live up to the reputation

Legend38 = Ronin's wingman

Marcid = circus midget

clubkat = lemme pet that pussy

Phatman = my Greecian bretherin

ivehadit = corny

sexxyme = wears nothing to clubs

FieryD = lady pimp

jonstephens = every chick hates on but secretly wants....also known to have a one inch pecker and likes to fuck only the fattest of chicks while tossin his own salad

Originally posted by avalondon3

oh ok. so, its ok for you to snoop and poke around looking for dirt on other people, but when I do it, its considered stalking or being "gay".

gotcha, chief. :aright:

You're right, 'gay' isn't the right word. Just really, really weird...that you and your buddy would go onto another message board and quote some random girl who I had a problem with months ago. Just very, very weird. I mean, that obviously required some time and effort...on a kid you've never met.

I'm flattered and all, but get a life.

You're right, 'gay' isn't the right word. Just really, really weird...that you and your buddy would go onto another message board and quote some random girl who I had a problem with months ago. Just very, very weird. I mean, that obviously required some time and effort...on a kid you've never met.

you're complaining about someone searchin out your posts... you are a bigger tool then i thought.

Originally posted by Ronin

you're complaining about someone searchin out your posts... you are a bigger tool then i thought.

here's the other dickrider!

Complaining? Not at all. It's very, very weird though. But I'm definitely not complaining.

With you, I was just trying to make a point...that you were a hypocritical moron. Not too difficult a task.

He (most likely you) went out to another board because you dwell on shit, and remembered I had a bit of drama with some random girl months ago, and decided to paste the link to like, 'get me.'

Like I said, the effort you guys put in for me is flattering, but holy shit, get a life outside of the internet.

here's the other dickrider!

Complaining? Not at all. It's very, very weird though. But I'm definitely not complaining.

With you, I was just trying to make a point...that you were a hypocritical moron. Not too difficult a task.

He (most likely you) went out to another board because you dwell on shit, and remembered I had a bit of drama with some random girl months ago, and decided to paste the link to like, 'get me.'

Like I said, the effort you guys put in for me is flattering, but holy shit, get a life outside of the internet.

:laugh: u think i told this kid to search experience? AHAHAHA give me a break. you got shown up and now u want to turn attention to me.

:laugh: u think i told this kid to search experience? AHAHAHA give me a break. you got shown up and now u want to turn attention to me.

Yup, I definitely do. You certainly seem weird and obsessive enough to do something like that.

And shown up? uh, re-read this entire thread. You get ripped on by quite a few kids. This thread seems to be full of more kids that think you're an asshole than just me and smokesum. Even your own friends admit in this thread to thinking you were an asshole on this board.

Maybe you're a really cool kid in person though. Come say hello tomorrow night at Tiesto and I'll buy you a drink. lol :blown:

Yup, I definitely do. You certainly seem weird and obsessive enough to do something like that.

And shown up? uh, re-read this entire thread. You get ripped on by quite a few kids. This thread seems to be full of more kids that think you're an asshole than just me and smokesum. Even your own friends admit in this thread to thinking you were an asshole on this board.

Maybe you're a really cool kid in person though. Come say hello tomorrow night at Tiesto and I'll buy you a drink. lol :blown:

Eric, marci, Jon, Serge the only people in this thread that mentioned me that i consider friends. Larrys been one of my if not my best friend way before CP. I believe Alicia mentioned me not liking her(never even met her), naughtybabe mentioned adidas(i think i met her once) and other then that, i didnt see one of my friends thinkin I am an asshole.

not to sound juvenile...but u started it...reap what u sow my man..reap what u sow

Eric, marci, Jon, Serge the only people in this thread that mentioned me that i consider friends. Larrys been one of my if not my best friend way before CP. I believe Alicia mentioned me not liking her(never even met her), naughtybabe mentioned adidas(i think i met her once) and other then that, i didnt see one of my friends thinkin I am an asshole.

the satisfaction of seeing you face the fact that you're a moron, AGAIN, supersedes my feeling like an idiot for even responding with an answer...

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

ronin: assholes on CP, cool people in person

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ronin - i used to hate him

Originally posted by atomicapples

ronin - i used to hate him

i still hate his fucking ass...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

not to sound juvenile...but u started it...reap what u sow my man..reap what u sow

I understand you're his friend, but that doesn't mean he is in the right. My 'online issues' :rolleyes: with him started with things he said. I may have chosen unpopular arguments, and tried to defend them strongly, but I never got personal until he did. There is nothing to reap here. Avalondon3 isn't trying to make a point, more trying to make me feel stupid or maybe just teasing the guy he has a crush on, just like in middle school. Either way, I don't feel stupid in the slightest, and I am certainly not gonna give in to his gay antics if thats what he wants.

ghost hating me had nothing to do with cp... get ur facts straight

eric is just being eric

atomic isnt my friend, i think i met him once. he has a grudge because I held linabina's hand for a few months when all he has done is sat in his room holding his dick in his hand staring at her pictures.

tryin to prove me to be a moron isnt working... carry on thinkin that i wasted valuable time on researching ur posts for someone else.

ghost hating me had nothing to do with cp... get ur facts straight

eric is just being eric

atomic isnt my friend, i think i met him once. he has a grudge because I held linabina's hand for a few months when all he has done is sat in his room holding his dick in his hand staring at her pictures.

tryin to prove me to be a moron isnt working... carry on thinkin that i wasted valuable time on researching ur posts for someone else.

you swear everyone sweats you or even bina...

bina is nothing but a fucking girl who is a fucking attention whore...

you on the other had sweat yourself way too fucking hard...

i dont give a flying shit if you got beef with me or not... or i give a rats ass about these CP people...

the fuck... i can even quote the shit you said to me the first time i met you...

"so im robin, bina's ex" "you know i went out with bina, right?"

i can give a half he-man shit about you or your fucking love....

trust me, i dont hold shit... btw : bina isnt all that... not what you see, so quite sweating yourself.