Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bringing Toys Into The Bedroom

guest00901

Have you ever done or wanted to incorporate using a vibrator or dildo while having sex with your partner? Iv never done it, I think it may seem a bit embarrassing masturbating in front of ur partner but a tad bit kinky at the same time :laugh2:

Maybe a vibrator....while hes behind me....on my....yeaaaaaaaaaaa :)

so anyone tried this? :)

PROS? CONS? DOS? DONTS? BRANDS :)?

I have never tried it....though I am not entirely against it....

Like you said it might be nice to have a vibrator when he's behind you.....But I feel like most guys aren't secure enough in their abilities to be okay with their girl wanting to bring a vibrator into the mix.....

first off this thread just made me:drool:

secondly, I could care less what you take out as long as A. doesnt get used on me B. you are pleased... I feel that if a man cant handle it due to embarressment than he prob does suck in bed because any man who does know how to have sex knows new/different things are always better. My girl ALWAYS cums when we have sex and if she doesnt then by all means if I cant do the trick then lemme know what will.

Originally posted by Mystify22

I have never tried it....though I am not entirely against it....

Like you said it might be nice to have a vibrator when he's behind you.....But I feel like most guys aren't secure enough in their abilities to be okay with their girl wanting to bring a vibrator into the mix.....

it doesn't matter what we want. we are easy to please. teh wind can blow and we'll finish. If it makes it better for you, than do it. Don't ask, just get it out while you are in the middle of it all.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Have you ever done or wanted to incorporate using a vibrator or dildo while having sex with your partner? Iv never done it, I think it may seem a bit embarrassing masturbating in front of ur partner but a tad bit kinky at the same time :laugh2:

so anyone tried this? :)

PROS? CONS? DOS? DONTS? BRANDS :)?

lol funny story i was having sexual relations with this girl and she had a long bottle of glue stick it was skinnier then my dick but definetly longer... so we used it during sex... i now happily dub that girl glue stick :)...

Originally posted by origskeemr

first off this thread just made me:drool:

secondly, I could care less what you take out as long as A. doesnt get used on me B. you are pleased... I feel that if a man cant handle it due to embarressment than he prob does suck in bed because any man who does know how to have sex knows new/different things are always better. My girl ALWAYS cums when we have sex and if she doesnt then by all means if I cant do the trick then lemme know what will.

my thoughts exactly. I get more pleasure out of giving pleasure. Any guy who feels embarassed about using toys on their girl to make them go crazy are either:

a) insecure about their masculinity

B) suck in bed and don't want to let their girl know what a REAL orgasm is.

I've done it a bit in the past, but not yet with my current boyfriend. He keeps asking to see my vibrator, and I showed it to him once, but we never think of taking it out when the time comes around. We're having enough fun for the time being without any assistance. I'm sure we'll get around to it one of these days.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Have you ever done or wanted to incorporate using a vibrator or dildo while having sex with your partner?

Absolute turn on to watch her masturbate using her vibrator and letting you watch. Takes a secure woman to let you watch and the result is hot, the woman usually gets even more hotter for you watching you watch her.

And a vib on your.... yeaaaaaaaaaaa, most def! That is if you can handle it.... vib there, tongue there, whatever it takes!

a few weeks ago i bought a clit vibrator to test on my current gf... she LOVES it :)!

definately worth a try... at first it was pretty funny, the sound it made was soooo stupid, but as soon as i figured it out the "hahaha" turned into "ooooooohhhh"s :tongue:

best position for this we figured out: she lies on the side and has one knee in the air. i lie behind her, slide into her and simultaneously to fucking i use the clit vibrator on her clit. you can reach it real easy with your hands. you may want to support her leg/knee thats in the air with your other arm so she can TOTALLY relax and let go :tongue: ! lots of fun :)