Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just took my last final...

i have one more final tomorrow but as far as i'm concerned, i an finisheddd... i had my art history final this morning at 8:30, i didn'd go to sleep last night so i could study for like 12 hours straight... lol i was delirous by the time i got to the exam but i don't care, i think i kicked ass on it :D

ahh i am finally done too! damn i feel so much better, i am gonna go out in a bit for a drink and then an early bedtime cuz i didnt sleep last night either, freakin test today killed me

anywayz, congrats to anyone graduating, another year done for me(2 more to go);):cool:

Originally posted by mssabina

meeeee tooooo

cody, where is your final?

Livingston.. when are you going home?

Cause you can always come and drink with me afterwards one last time before you go back to LI for the summer. :D

Originally posted by Codica3

Livingston.. when are you going home?

Cause you can always come and drink with me afterwards one last time before you go back to LI for the summer. :D

aww mine is on college ave, i was gonna see if you wanted to get lunch or something before because i'm taking the train home right after :(

i'll come down to visit sometime... and i'll bring lots of coronas :D

Originally posted by mssabina

aww mine is on college ave, i was gonna see if you wanted to get lunch or something before because i'm taking the train home right after :(

i'll come down to visit sometime... and i'll bring lots of coronas :D

What time you wanna get lunch? I'm leaving work now and heading to my house to get changed and then I'm free.. we can still meet if you want.