Clubplanet Nightlife Community

(5.17) Destination: ANIMATION >>>> DJ Rap + $500!!

cortex

Guest jroo
Originally posted by jroo

i wouldnt kiss your grits if you got my arrow back for me.

Cupid.gif

Put%20em%20up.gif

whats the matter punk, is that all you got?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

You exercised the demon? You take him through an aerobic workout or something? Regular_Waving_Emoticon.gif

back for some more?

Boxin.gifme more?

dont go away Crutches.gif again

Samurai.gif

Guest jroo

back for some more?

Boxin.gifme more?

dont go away Crutches.gif again

Samurai.gif

holy shit, i'll be right back!!

i hate you shovanistic fuckers. you guys are all over dj rap because she's hot, but non of you listen to DnB or breaks any other time. except for a select few. even when you guys saw baby anne at Five , EVERYONE was digging it and loved her music, then the next day everyone went back to hating DnB.

I'm a house, breaks, prog, and DnB person. I'm quite versatile when it comes to music. but if i I do listen to DnB it's not going to the shit Dj rap spins or dieselgirl's stuff. Can't stand that sound. I guess I am in the "select few" area huh? As for Baby Anne, I can't stand Fl breaks. it's shit and it contains too many breakdowns. Plus baby anne is busted looking and I think somewhat cock eyed. I'd only pay to see dj rap on a trampoline. has horrible track selection and kitchen aid mixers can out do her in mixing.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by nourishment

does dj rap have an mc?

she did that one time at buzz,

"DJ RAP YA'LL DJ RAP YA'LL DC PUT YOUR HANDS UP, PUT YOUR HANDS UP, DC PUT YOU HANDS UP, DJ RAP YA'LL , DJ RAP YALL. "

i swear, i went to a dive bar in greensboro, nc and they had an awesome mc. dnb of course which was funny to see. at the dive bar.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by spinsaikel

I'm a house, breaks, prog, and DnB person. I'm quite versatile when it comes to music. but if i I do listen to DnB it's not going to the shit Dj rap spins or dieselgirl's stuff. Can't stand that sound. I guess I am in the "select few" area huh? As for Baby Anne, I can't stand Fl breaks. it's shit and it contains too many breakdowns. Plus baby anne is busted looking and I think somewhat cock eyed. I'd only pay to see dj rap on a trampoline. has horrible track selection and kitchen aid mixers can out do her in mixing.

hahhahahahaha, i love your fresh view on music. it kills me. ive never gotten all that close to baby anne to see that she's busted. speaking of girls on trampolines, the man show is done with, :(:(

and for the record, im not gay.

hahhahahahaha, i love your fresh view on music. it kills me. ive never gotten all that close to baby anne to see that she's busted. speaking of girls on trampolines, the man show is done with, :(:(

and for the record, im not gay.

...so that so g/f of yours wasn't just a front?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by spinsaikel

...so that so g/f of yours wasn't just a front?

come on now, did you really think i would have a chance with a girl that hot?

todd you say one fucking word, im gonna rip your fucking tounge out. i mean it.

come on now, did you really think i would have a chance with a girl that hot?

todd you say one fucking word, im gonna rip your fucking tounge out. i mean it.

at the moment, todd has his hands in his pockets and staring at the computer moniter while lactating all over his moo moo.