Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have always wanted to shave a girl pubes

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

somehting about that I think would turn me on a lot. it would be just another form of 4play but I never had the chance. anyone here shaved their girls box and girls have you had your man or do yo utrust him enough to shave you?

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by tastyt

There are just too many nooks and crannies, lol... I'd be way too terrified to let anyone else use a razor down there. :shake::worry:

Hell yeah!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Are you kidding me!

You realize if u fuck up and cut the girl that means NO PUSSY!!

Don't take that chance it's just not worth it!

but thats the thing Ill be kinda nervous and do it ever so gently. I wouldnt just give her a hack job.

wanna be my first?:D

Originally posted by djinnom

I say clean shaven looks way too prepubescent for me. I ain't into that kinda thing =P

But a tropical rain forest down there isn't a turn on either.

Nicely groomed == :clap2:

That's what my ex said, but than again i was 17 at the time and he was 27.

I let my bf wax me several times, but now I go and pay 50$ for a brazilian. I must say he did a better job.

Originally posted by gabo

somehting about that I think would turn me on a lot. it would be just another form of 4play but I never had the chance. anyone here shaved their girls box and girls have you had your man or do yo utrust him enough to shave you?

i thought you always wanted your girls totally bald to begin with (hair? :eek: !). now i'm confused ;) ...

pete, this is by far the CREEPIEST thread you've ever started.... and that really says something coming from a psycho like me... :aright:

btw, do you want to shave her BEFORE or AFTER the phonecalls where you don't say anything and just breath heavily into the phone?!?! :confused:

:tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by joeg

pete, this is by far the CREEPIEST thread you've ever started.... and that really says something coming from a psycho like me... :aright:

btw, do you want to shave her BEFORE or AFTER the phonecalls where you don't say anything and just breath heavily into the phone?!?! :confused:

:tongue:

ohh c'mon its no tthat creepy