Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which panties do you prefer?

rdancer

Originally posted by sassa

why....:confused:

this is the way i am now :D...and i don't feel uncomfortable ;)

the worst is when a girl takes them off.. and the guy is mad feeling her. shes all wet.. its kinda gross when you see like lint balls on her cunt from the jeans cuz she didnt wear underwear...

Originally posted by atomicapples

the worst is when a girl takes them off.. and the guy is mad feeling her. shes all wet.. its kinda gross when you see like lint balls on her cunt from the jeans cuz she didnt wear underwear...

you've actually been with a girl?

ot: that shit doesn't happen to me...ewww.....:yuck:

Originally posted by karisma

wow, maybe i'm the only one- but i'm not a big fan of boxer-briefs on guys.. i like the boxer look ALOT.. for some reason I think they are way hotter.

i don't like boxer-briefs either. they just look like overgrown tighty-whities to me. (they also are reminiscent of marky-mark; another time to which we need not return :hey: ...)

Originally posted by rdancer

Im just curious what pantie styles men prefer to see their women in?

And ladies what is the most comfortable style of pantie to wear, and which do you find the most sexiest....

I think I like the boy toy shorts the best right now in terms of sexiness, then the low rise thongs....

mmm boxer or the tight new boxer like calvin klein ones and for me def thongs , g strings etc...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by scaredgirl

mmm boxer or the tight new boxer like calvin klein ones and for me def thongs , g strings etc...

can I just see a pic of you in a thong?

arent I smoooth?

Originally posted by karisma

I used to work at Victoria's Secret so i guess you can call me a panty pro :D

I would definitely have to go with low rise thongs as my ultimate fave. I know, some thongs can be uncomfortable, but the VS sheer low-rise line is perfect. they are super comforatble, sexy, and they don't show when I bend over (since alot of my pants are low-rise too) :)

Danielle how could you!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: