Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Newbieapalooza!

groovefire

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont understand what the fuss is all about i mean everyone on this board was a newbie at one point..correct me if im wrong groovefire which im sure you will..arent u a newbie on a certain boston messageboard as well.

Originally posted by buckman

i dont understand what the fuss is all about i mean everyone on this board was a newbie at one point..correct me if im wrong groovefire which im sure you will..arent u a newbie on a certain boston messageboard as well.

First and foremost, calling me out like that was soooo gay. :laugh:

But whatever, okay, I’ll let you behind the curtain of the almighty Oz so you can see it’s just a little man, okay? Most of this newbie disdain is just a joke, all in good fun, so please don’t take it to heart, man, just chill and goof off with us. We’re not people who lovingly embrace each other, let alone strangers. We’re friends who like to rip on each other. Maybe that doesn’t come across as clearly in type as it would in person, but we all know each other, and know where each other is coming from in every post. I’m sorry, but in my mind, it would be mad lame if every time someone new came onto the board, we threw some cyber tea party for them. That ain’t us dude. We bust balls. If you can hang, you can hang, if you can’t, fine, beat it. We like a certain kind of person here, and maybe you’re not it. Bottomline, this is how we are here, it’s how we’ve always been, and it’s how we’ll keep being. There are a million other boards. Find another. And if you can’t, why don’t you start one www.oversensitivemen.com, ‘cause it would seemingly fit you better.

And I assure you that wherever I am a newbie I am not annoying anyone half of much as you are annoying us. ;) Cheers!

your right it was gay..but some of the flack ive been taking ever since i came on this board today ive been a bit leery..so i dont even know whosea jokngand who isnt ..for all i know the people that responded to my thread.could be joking..i guess being new on this board and not really knowing anyone come back to haunt you.the only person i do know on this board believe it or not is teamj5.

your right it was gay..but some of the flack ive been taking ever since i came on this board today ive been a bit leery..so i dont even know whosea jokngand who isnt ..for all i know the people that responded to my thread.could be joking..i guess being new on this board and not really knowing anyone come back to haunt you.the only person i do know on this board believe it or not is teamj5.

fyi....teamj5 likes no one on this board....which is why i like him....that and he taught me the wonders of plugging...IN A CLUB.

OK OK OK. I admit it. I plugged drugs to have a good time. It was immature and bad call, but I did it and Im proud.

Do yourself a favor - back away from the computer, stand up, move your legs in a back and forth motion (careful- only one at a time now) and stop when you see a 3X8 rectangle in the wall with a little circle halfway down on the side of it. Grab the little circle and turn - then push on rectangle and continue back and forth leg motion. And please do us a favor don't come back till you get a grip :blank:

P.S. you fall into 2 of the 3 categories we are against :D

Oh and people that carry on gay conversations with ONE OTHER PERSON - we hate them too :mad: PM eachother please - if no one else needs to know about it then DON'T POST IT HERE!!!

Thank you.

whadupg and prplhz are exempt from the above mentioned rule

Originally posted by whadupg

Oh and people that carry on gay conversations with ONE OTHER PERSON - we hate them too :mad: PM eachother please - if no one else needs to know about it then DON'T POST IT HERE!!!

Thank you.

whadupg and prplhz are exempt from the above mentioned rule

:laugh:

i admit it.. i do it..i am too lazy to pm ppl and half the time you gotta start a thread anyways

"attn:whom*****ampm'ing"

check your pm's ;)

Originally posted by nycchic24

:laugh:

i admit it.. i do it..i am too lazy to pm ppl and half the time you gotta start a thread anyways

"attn:whom*****ampm'ing"

check your pm's ;)

:laugh: yeah you really do - ok fine - you can be exempt from that rule also - OH and tinyb you get an exemption! :D

Originally posted by groovefire

To be totally clear, we’re not anti-new people...we’re just anti-pussies, anti-complainers and anti-Roxy Promoters. ;)

i am not offended because i know you really do like me.

i only spam you about once a week, though i do talk about the damn place plenty... sorry its fun and when you come hang out there for a night i will have you hooked... :tongue:

Originally posted by ras67

i am not offended because i know you really do like me.

i only spam you about once a week, though i do talk about the damn place plenty... sorry its fun and when you come hang out there for a night i will have you hooked... :tongue:

No offense, but did you miss my review of the Roxy last Saturday?? That place pretty much sucks - beautiful club & the people that work there are cool, but that's about it. And trust me - no one here will learn anything from you or the roxy that will get them "hooked" - I promise :D