Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo Closed----->sniff sniff

staceyg5

so, i was just about to book my ticket yesterday afternoon for the 19th of may to see d squared (dt and howells). to my utter dismay, i was informed that twilo was shut down on saturday night due to fire safety issues frown.gif lets all pray that it re-opens soon...

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 05-08-2001).]

Originally posted by littled:

get yo' a** up here anyway... twilo ain't the only club in nyc... cwm1.gif miss you... d cwm38.gif

oh my g-d! was just about post your pic on a milk carton-have you seen this girl? im gathering your back up north, egh? nice to say goodbye chic, i understand tho. will be visiting memorial day weekend and the other thing is in the works... drop me a line since i dont have the new #

miss ya too cwm38.gif

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 05-08-2001).]

i doubt that it's $40. more like $35/$30 reduced.

still worth it. don't forget Deep Dish too.

that's if they open though. we'll have to keep our fingers crossed. we're going through some serious dismay up here.

Seriously, guys...

Actually, I booked my flight today. I'll be up in NYC from 6/14 - 6/17. Hopefully I can meet up with some people who are worth their salt and can outlast my lame NYC-friends (ie, hopefully I'll have people to hang with at Twilo come the later half of Tenaglia's set).

D, I don't want to hear squat from you. Your job is to ENTERTAIN me!

Rene'

------------------

email me, i'll give u the 411 on some nice parties that week.

nolimit73@mindspring.com

Loraine is up here this week. She's meeting me at this lounge tonight to hear Satoshie Tomiie for only $3!

nice eh?

Originally posted by Nolimit:

nolimit73@mindspring.com

Loraine is up here this week. She's meeting me at this lounge tonight to hear Satoshie Tomiie for only $3!

nice eh?

--------------------------------------------

NoLimit, Satoshi Tomeii for only 3$ WTF? where is he spinning? Tell Loraine I say hi and that I hope she's having a good time ....

------------------

Judgesml.gif

Is there anybody out there?

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

nolimit73@mindspring.com

nice eh?

nice eh? rub into us, why dont you. thats okay, ill be up there soon smile.gif

Hey..... do not blame Guiliani. Blame the assholes that go to Twilo and get so fucked up that they O.D. Twilo anything I have ever experienced, but when the staff is stuffing drugged up kids in closets and shit like that it's no wonder that Twilo will never open again.. at least not until June 20 when the court hearing takes place. It's the club goers that are responsible for their own actions and it's obvious that some can't club w/o getting cracked up and ruining it for others.

i doubt they'll keep the club closed until june. they've got a sick team of lawyers.

lets hope so cwm36.gif HOWEVER, would have to agree w' the statement above---some people need to chill.

I seriously doubt that they'll keep the doors closed that long, but whatever.

Lord help me if I'm in NYC to see Diggers/Tenaglia and the place isn't open.

Oh well,

Rene'

------------------

Originally posted by staceyg5:

d7> she called last night and sounded like she was having a great time---> that girl is awesome smile.gif

thanks stace!

------------------

Judgesml.gif

Is there anybody out there?

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

since when do u know the INSIDE scoop on twilo?

it's so funny to hear all these people come on msg board and swear they know what's going on just cuz they read a stupid article regarding twilo's recent closing.

matters will get resolved very soon.

since when do u know the INSIDE scoop on twilo?

it's so funny to hear all these people come on msg board and swear they know what's going on just cuz they read a stupid article regarding twilo's recent closing.

matters will get resolved very soon.

no limit> any updates? either way, ill be up there memorial day weekend smile.gif

Archived