Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what i thought about SOUNDFACTORYS REVALATION CD/DVD

i just bought it and finised hearing both cds and ithink it was weak and i didnt like any of the songs. Was this really what jp played live that night YIKES!. I about to watch the dvd now hopefully it will make up for it. If anyone is interestedin having it i will sell it to ya wt everything minus the dvd if its good,ll. for 10 bucks.

that cd is from the beggining of the night. That cd does that night no justice. He threw down so nast tribal for about 4 hours, from what i can remember it was from 8 - 12. Than he ripped it and believe , it sounded nothing like that cd.

People are never satisfied, Maybe if you would of read the playlist and seen that you didint like none of your trax then you could of saved your 20-25 dollars, and if you didnt know any of the trax then why buy the cd? Fckin idiots i tell you....

have a nice day

Well why would i have bought a cd if i knew or owned the songs already. Unlike most people here im not a dload whore. So when i see a cd with a dj or club and i dont know the songs i wanna know what they are and if thier good. Good to hear that he played much better afteerwards. If only it wouldve been recorded later on. Is it still worth goin on a regular sat/sun. I havent been in FACTORY in almost 2yrs.

Originally posted by silverbull

[b. Is it still worth goin on a regular sat/sun. I havent been in FACTORY in almost 2yrs.

no its not.. factory sux, the crowd sux, jp sux, the cds sux.. don't go

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz::zzz: :zzz:

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

People are never satisfied, Maybe if you would of read the playlist and seen that you didint like none of your trax then you could of saved your 20-25 dollars, and if you didnt know any of the trax then why buy the cd? Fckin idiots i tell you....

have a nice day

Hum.... I am not one to go out allllll the time. Especially to the city. I have been out of the loop for a while for my reasons... So basically when I buy CDs I buy them "Blind" or shall I speak english. Yes I buy them without knowing all the tracks. 90% of the time I am satisfied. Not for nothing I would kinda think it would be boring if everytime I bought a CD I knew all the tracks on it before hand. It is ok to have a negative opinion about a CD every now and then. I have a very large collection of CDs and as someone on here also stated. I am not a DL junky either. I am the type that likes to collect the albums. Some of the ones that I bought I probably listened to only once or twice. Some of the CDs that I bought 6 or 7 years ago. I just started listening to. Why. Because tastes in music can change as you get a bit older... So basically.........................

GO FUCK YOURSELF. :idea: Just because you may have liked the comp. Does not mean that everyone will. And think before you decide to call someone a fuckin idiot when basically you don't have a clue.

I thought it was great! The CD's The DVD the whole Jargan!

From the into of the first all the way to the last song on the second CD! It sounds like factory, it is factory.

I give Jonathan Peters credit he mixes LIVE the way it should be! Sure they fix a few tweeks but No fuckin re-edit, pro tools, studio mixed garbage! The man is not afraid to take chances, he uses effects and loops, plays multiple copies of record etc. Not like other "Big Name" DJ's who pick 20 decent records and have the set pre planned in their heads!

If you don't like Sound Factory, Jonathan Peters, or his music, don't go a few thousand people still manage to find their way to 46th Street every sunday though so he's gotta be doing something right!

PEOPLE REALLY GOTTA STOP BASHING DJ's

I don't like trance... Plain and simple a little is OK but I don't love it. You don't see me saying "Fuck You Asshloes Going to Tiesto tonight" or "Tiesto is gonna suck his crowd is shit". If you don't like something say it but don't be an asshole about it

And for whomever said it was recorded early in the night might be wrong because I pretty much remember listening to alll of these songs around noon the day of the S&M party but I could be wrong.

NOW ATT. BRIAN 1500

When the DVD comes on and the pictures go by Press PLAY! There is no DVD menu when you pop the disc in. Its about 25 minutes long!

Originally posted by mattm2o

NOW ATT. BRIAN 1500

When the DVD comes on and the pictures go by Press PLAY! There is no DVD menu when you pop the disc in. Its about 25 minutes long!

THanks

I just noticed it says recorded and mixed at Deeper Studios NYC. So its not live per say.

I personally am not Bashing JP. I happen to like alot of what he has done. I have never been to SF and I am not a hater. I liked the 13 on 13 Comp alot. This new one is ok. But I would not say I am happy with it. But then again to each his own. By the way.

CD#2 is better than CD#1. I listened to it again today between going to and from the gym.

I never bash people who have a talent that I do not personally hold. And then again I really dont bash anyone. My statement was out of complete constructive critisism. :)

I would like to change opinion on at least CD#2 I like CD2. I still do not like CD 1.

Originally posted by mattm2o

I thought it was great! The CD's The DVD the whole Jargan!

From the into of the first all the way to the last song on the second CD! It sounds like factory, it is factory.

I give Jonathan Peters credit he mixes LIVE the way it should be! Sure they fix a few tweeks but No fuckin re-edit, pro tools, studio mixed garbage! The man is not afraid to take chances, he uses effects and loops, plays multiple copies of record etc. Not like other "Big Name" DJ's who pick 20 decent records and have the set pre planned in their heads!

If you don't like Sound Factory, Jonathan Peters, or his music, don't go a few thousand people still manage to find their way to 46th Street every sunday though so he's gotta be doing something right!

PEOPLE REALLY GOTTA STOP BASHING DJ's

I don't like trance... Plain and simple a little is OK but I don't love it. You don't see me saying "Fuck You Asshloes Going to Tiesto tonight" or "Tiesto is gonna suck his crowd is shit". If you don't like something say it but don't be an asshole about it

And for whomever said it was recorded early in the night might be wrong because I pretty much remember listening to alll of these songs around noon the day of the S&M party but I could be wrong.

NOW ATT. BRIAN 1500

Are you guys talking about the S & M CD? If so I think it's f*cking awesome........from beginning to end. Not as much tech as the first Anniv. CD......but rather more tribal and vocals........totally on point. I think the mixing is good and track selection better........plus I feel he choose good tracks to go with the theme.....overall I think it's great and much better then a lot of the junk that is out there. Nothing has impressed me Rauhofer's live mix from Roxy.........but this blew my socks off........I love it. IMO if you don't like this then don't go to SF b/c to me this is as good as it gets........minus the tech the usually throws in there.

Are you guys talking about the S & M CD? If so I think it's f*cking awesome........from beginning to end. Not as much tech as the first Anniv. CD......but rather more tribal and vocals........totally on point. I think the mixing is good and track selection better........plus I feel he choose good tracks to go with the theme.....overall I think it's great and much better then a lot of the junk that is out there. Nothing has impressed me Rauhofer's live mix from Roxy.........but this blew my socks off........I love it. IMO if you don't like this then don't go to SF b/c to me this is as good as it gets........minus the tech the usually throws in there.

Shit man...you took the damn words right outta my mouth.

Def. good tracks, good mixing, great flow, they fit the theme...hot DVD. I am def. satisfied. I thought 13 on 13 was complete and total GARBAGE! I listened to each CD maybe twice but not these. Im gonna wear these babies out.

Dont go to Factory if you feel you wont like it...PLEASE. Save the room for someone who will love it.

Tek

After I heard the first CD I was pretty dissappointed but the second CD is hot. I have been listening to it nonstop :) As for the DVD, I couldn't get it to work at first but I got it to work eventually. How did they manage to find so many shots without any shirtless juiceballs? That was some amazing camera work, but it definitely gives a weird impression of Factory.

Originally posted by elementx

Hum.... I am not one to go out allllll the time. Especially to the city. I have been out of the loop for a while for my reasons... So basically when I buy CDs I buy them "Blind" or shall I speak english. Yes I buy them without knowing all the tracks. 90% of the time I am satisfied. Not for nothing I would kinda think it would be boring if everytime I bought a CD I knew all the tracks on it before hand. It is ok to have a negative opinion about a CD every now and then. I have a very large collection of CDs and as someone on here also stated. I am not a DL junky either. I am the type that likes to collect the albums. Some of the ones that I bought I probably listened to only once or twice. Some of the CDs that I bought 6 or 7 years ago. I just started listening to. Why. Because tastes in music can change as you get a bit older... So basically.........................

GO FUCK YOURSELF. :idea: Just because you may have liked the comp. Does not mean that everyone will. And think before you decide to call someone a fuckin idiot when basically you don't have a clue.

Keep writing you clueless fuk you bored the sht out of me just letting you know, and who's fault is that being out of the " Loop " obviously yours dumbass, so do yourself and wake up next time you buy a cd make sure you know whats on there before you start bitching about it :rolleyes: ......

Hey Mindfag heads up you can take this to the drama board you cunt....

Good Girl