Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Movie Trivia

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

name this movie...

You wear too much eye makeup. My sister wears too much. People think she's a whore.

...ferris bueller...........yum...

....hows about.....

"...am i fired"........."....have i fired anyone today? no...why would i start with you?"

Originally posted by mssabina

empire records. i know just about every word to that movie :D

hmm....

"ORV... all wheel drive... bullet holes the size of motza balls!!"

....the GOOOOOOOOONIES!......i see we have the same taste in movies!.....:D

..here's one...

"....look lady...i'm on a CASH ONLY basis.."

"...but i dont have any cash.."

"...well then i dont have a WEINER!"

Originally posted by misk

..here's one...

"....look lady...i'm on a CASH ONLY basis.."

"...but i dont have any cash.."

"...well then i dont have a WEINER!"

adventures in babysitting!! :aright::laugh:

just saw this movie today...

"Life, which you so nobly serve, comes from destruction, disorder, and chaos":laugh:

Originally posted by solbeam

adventures in babysitting!! :aright::laugh:

just saw this movie today...

"Life, which you so nobly serve, comes from destruction, disorder, and chaos":laugh:

I have this on dvd...and i love it...Fifth Element...

ok..a short one...

"...they were cones!..."

or

"...hey...here's an idea..why dont you two have some more drinks and then drive home..."

billy madison~!?

wheres this???

Who are you carrying all those bricks for anyway? God? Is that it...God? Well I tell ya, let me give you a liitle inside information about God. God likes to watch...He's a prankster. Think about it. He gave man...INSTINCTS!! He gave you this incredible gift and then what does he do, I swear for his own amusement, his own private, cosmic, GAGREEL! He sets the rules in our position. It's the goof of all time. LOOK, but don't touch...TOUCH, but don't taste...TASTE, don't swallow. HAHA! And while you're jumping from one foot to the next, what is he doing??? He's laughing his sick FUCKING ASS OFF! HE'S A TIGHT ASS, HE'S A SADIST!!! HE'S AN ABSANTEE LANDLORD! WORSHIP THAT...NEVER. I'm here on the ground with my nose in it since the whole thing began! I've nurtured every sensation man has been inspired to have. I cared about what he wanted and I never judged him. WHY? Because I never rejected him, inspite of all his imperfections... I'M A FAN OF MAN! I'm a humanist...

Originally posted by dgmodel

billy madison~!?

wheres this???

Who are you carrying all those bricks for anyway? God? Is that it...God? Well I tell ya, let me give you a liitle inside information about God. God likes to watch...He's a prankster. Think about it. He gave man...INSTINCTS!! He gave you this incredible gift and then what does he do, I swear for his own amusement, his own private, cosmic, GAGREEL! He sets the rules in our position. It's the goof of all time. LOOK, but don't touch...TOUCH, but don't taste...TASTE, don't swallow. HAHA! And while you're jumping from one foot to the next, what is he doing??? He's laughing his sick FUCKING ASS OFF! HE'S A TIGHT ASS, HE'S A SADIST!!! HE'S AN ABSANTEE LANDLORD! WORSHIP THAT...NEVER. I'm here on the ground with my nose in it since the whole thing began! I've nurtured every sensation man has been inspired to have. I cared about what he wanted and I never judged him. WHY? Because I never rejected him, inspite of all his imperfections... I'M A FAN OF MAN! I'm a humanist...

is that george carlin :confused:

Originally posted by phatman

"What'd you tell 'em?"

"I told 'em like you told me, I was in santition."

"Sanitation? I said SANTIORIUM. You should have shut your mouth. They would've thought you were a horse and let you through."

SCARFACE

how bout..

"HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Originally posted by smokesum

SCARFACE

how bout..

"HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

:laugh: Goonies..... Yet another classic...

How about...

" If she goes down on the ole Broshoile (SP) knowing that the guy in the truck is watching, she is a pig and she cant be trusted"

Originally posted by elementx

:laugh: Goonies..... Yet another classic...

How about...

" If she goes down on the ole Broshoile (SP) knowing that the guy in the truck is watching, she is a pig and she cant be trusted"

A Bronx Tale...love that movie