Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drama like usual

voodoo.................rod took and ebonix class to fit wit da brotha ova in mo-town, na mean HONKY CRACKER ASS, NO PUN INTENDED, YA KNOW............................

so just read dese lyrics and dont worry bout the fuck im trying to say, up in mo-town da brothas be lovin me for what i just said, cause i sure as hell got no clue what any dis sh!t means...........

HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah and just to set the record straight i did not try to attack the moo or anyone. i am just stating fact and being objective, regardless of who came on and did what was done. i dont need to impress anyone by kissing ass or biting my tongue so i'll just cal it like i see it. the whole thing was just gay...on all sides. and anyone who knows me, 99.9% of what i say on these boards is fucking nonsense, shit-talking crap anyway so dont take it personal.

Originally posted by roddigga

voodoo.................rod took and ebonix class to fit wit da brotha ova in mo-town, na mean HONKY CRACKER ASS, NO PUN INTENDED, YA KNOW............................

so just read dese lyrics and dont worry bout the fuck im trying to say, up in mo-town da brothas be lovin me for what i just said, cause i sure as hell got no clue what any dis sh!t means...........

HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

See what I mean.... I'd love to talk like you and not be a..

"Honky Cracker Ass".

If I could talk like that I'd wear big baggy pants, ugly oversized sunglasses, turn my cap sideways, and wear some big fake gold chains. I bet I'd hook up with a lot of babes that way

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Originally posted by roddigga

HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

See what I mean.... I'd love to talk like you and not be a..

"Honky Cracker Ass".

If I could talk like that I'd wear big baggy pants, ugly oversized sunglasses, turn my cap sideways, and wear some big fake gold chains. I bet I'd hook up with a lot of babes that way

i appologize sir, and forgot i was talking to one of my elders!!!!!

i need to let that out sometimes for all my HOMIES that got shot up in drive by shootings and lost there babys fathers brotha to gang violence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Carguy has taken it upon himself to be mine and Tigger's personal bodyguards... somewhere along the line someone must have tipped him off that we hit like girls, and cannot defend ourselves....

LMFAO!!!!

riggs....i can punch and run with the best of them........so can i be the first line of defense!!!!

Originally posted by themoo

You guys got to beat on me again......I think deep down I am looking for new ball busters... This could be a sickness... I better get my head checked

does this mean we can play "kick moo in the nuts" at surfclub sunday??

No Moo busting.... you have earned my respect....

I was referring to my new bodyguard Carguy... and his ability to catscratch and run away like a true champ...

Just point the slinkies out Moo...

Rod and I will gladly hand out beatings and juice lessons to the little haters...

Originally posted by themoo

wow I never said I was a sick DJ

Thats F'd up man

I said that the only way to shut people up from slandering me as a DJ was to play a sick set...But my point was don't tell me I suck unless you've heard me suck...Thats all.

You guys are killing me with these BS posts. As if I don't get my balls busted bad enough

Just start spinning at some teen clubs and get a following so in like 5 years you will be DA MAN on all the boards.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Moo you went over there and started shit about people you dont even know.....dont bring it back over here and act like youre a fucking angel.

By the way, youre pathetic.

Next.

BG

No that site talked shit about me. Get your shit straight. I responded to their remarks. Pathetic? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'll keep laughing all the way to the bank.