Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drama like usual

]Originally posted by themoo

No that site talked shit about me. Get your shit straight. I responded to their remarks. Pathetic? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'll keep laughing all the way to the bank.

Hey Moo,

How much you bringing to that bank buddy?

( I want a free NJGuido thong, I'll wear it at Temps Sunday night)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kermzy

My messageboard is better then your messageboard, nanny nanny poo poo!!! :finger2: :finger2: :finger2:

Are you people serious w/this thread?

i'm nominating kermzy as the most cynical fucker out there, always hatin.. gotta love it.

oh, and i agree.. this thread is RETARTED!!! why don't all the message boards have a big jeopardy tournament to prove who's better in what? :rolleyes: either that or we can just take turns beatin the shit outta dondiezel for shits and giggles.

Originally posted by dogekid

i'm nominating kermzy as the most cynical fucker out there, always hatin.. gotta love it.

oh, and i agree.. this thread is RETARTED!!! why don't all the message boards have a big jeopardy tournament to prove who's better in what? :rolleyes: either that or we can just take turns beatin the shit outta dondiezel for shits and giggles.

CP Has to love me......1 post and 15 minutes later...6 pages....

LOL:laugh:

Originally posted by dogekid

ha ha ha ha ha ha.........i cant wait for the fun and games of summer to begin......i bet you quit by july 4th mangina!!!!!

Originally posted by themoo

LOL:laugh:

that's a lot of negative attention moo............which you got from insulting a whole shitload of people. nothing to be proud of pal. you just don't get it.

Originally posted by tyco

that's a lot of negative attention moo............which you got from insulting a whole shitload of people. nothing to be proud of pal. you just don't get it.

Whatever..

Insult me I Insult you. Sometimes....

No that site talked shit about me. Get your shit straight. I responded to their remarks. Pathetic? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'll keep laughing all the way to the bank.

everyone talks shit about you buddy....you and your crew is the laughingstock of NJ

BG

Whatever..

Insult me I Insult you. Sometimes....

that's fine..........but if I were you I would keep relatively quiet if you want to make it anywhere in the biz you're in. You can't argue with every person that says something bad about you...........just make you look like an ass. I never insulted you, I've stuck up for you on this board before...........then you went ahead and threw insults out at people.

that's fine..........but if I were you I would keep relatively quiet if you want to make it anywhere in the biz you're in. You can't argue with every person that says something bad about you...........just make you look like an ass. I never insulted you, I've stuck up for you on this board before...........then you went ahead and threw insults out at people.

I appreciate you honesty and I agree that some things are better off left unsaid. It is really tough though to join a board such as sicktracks and finding loads of posts about you when you are not there to defend yourself. Thats all....Put yourself in my shoes...I always seem to go through a 1 or 2 day phase every month that can't hold back and answers all of these haters. This also seems to happen when I'm on 2 hours sleep after spendinf the whole night updating NJGUIDO. The only things that burn me up are when people make opinions without knowing the facts, thats all, it is that type of thing that I can't pull myself away from. Another amazing thing on message boards are the way that people can manipulate what you post when they gang up on you. But all in all its drama that I am well used to. And the negative attention when read in detail is really not started by me and knowing that makes me think that people will eventually read into it and realize that there are people that legitimately hate me for no reason....With that said, I'm outta here, I got to get my ass to the GYM before the iron boys get their hands on me at TMEPTS. I'm planning on hoisting Rod and Stacked on each shoulder and throwing them onto the sicktracks boys.

And honestly I never insulted anyone, I only stuck for myself....I did on the other hand insult sicktracks...and I was wrong

Jesus Christ! Is that what you strive for in life? Yuo strive for acceptance on The Internet and at Bars and Clubs? Maybe you can tell your parents that one the next time you see them; I'm sure they will be proud of you!

I think that what you need is some good old fashioned Military Boot Camp moo. That 'may' help to make you tougher and better equipped mentally to deal with these mind games. If that wouldn't work, then maybe another 8 - 10 years of growing up and maturing will do the trick for you.

You are one sad, sad person moo...

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

Jesus Christ! Is that what you strive for in life? Yuo strive for acceptance on The Internet and at Bars and Clubs? Maybe you can tell your parents that one the next time you see them; I'm sure they will be proud of you!

I think that what you need is some good old fashioned Military Boot Camp moo. That 'may' help to make you tougher and better equipped mentally to deal with these mind games. If that wouldn't work, then maybe another 8 - 10 years of growing up and maturing will do the trick for you.

You are one sad, sad person moo...

Is that what I strive for in life? Mentally I am tougher than you or anyone you know and that is why I can start the drama and deal with 20-30 people busting my balls.......because at the end I will keep doing my thing and my success proves all of it. You sure I'm at the receiving end of these mind games? Beleive me, people that know me know that I am way too smart for that. You would be suprised at how many levels of thinking I do. I am a thinker and a person that will say whatever the hell I want to because I know how to deal with the bs. It is obvious to me as it was for some other known people on these boards that have given up, that people like yourself are always trying to bring known figures down. I applaud your effort, but you can never bring me down. So keep trying you'll only frustrate yourself. Just read each of the topics I started and read reply after reply......everything I post is manipulated by those that are trying to bring me down when really all I am doing is stating an opinion or asking for information. But no matter what I write, you try to bring it to a Moo personal level, as if there is something wrong with me,.....It is quite funny and as you may see it obvious to you that I am begging for acceptance, realize that I took a website that got nothing but mockery at first and made it world famous,,,,,so don't give me lessons on acceptance, get out your notebook.

I don't take notes from insecure, short people like you. You live the life a barfly; I want NO part of that. Also you say you can take ball busting? You call someone fucking with you over The Internet ball busitng? You MUST be kidding right? I am talking about real life mental games, not Internet bullshit.

One day kid you'll look back and laugh at the life you live now...

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

I don't take notes from insecure, short people like you. You live the life a barfly; I want NO part of that. Also you say you can take ball busting? You call someone fucking with you over The Internet ball busitng? You MUST be kidding right? I am talking about real life mental games, not Internet bullshit.

One day kid you'll look back and laugh at the life you live now...

I live a normal life as a computer consultant, I've been at my current job for 5 years. I am well established and NJGUIDO is a web site that started by accident. So don't confuse what you know about me with the truth. The truth is that I am a young successful and responsible person that created a website by accident that got the attnetion of you and the rest of the world. So don't tell me to grow up, I am well established.

I live a normal life as a computer consultant, I've been at my current job for 5 years. I am well established and NJGUIDO is a web site that started by accident. So don't confuse what you know about me with the truth. The truth is that I am a young successful and responsible person that created a website by accident that got the attnetion of you and the rest of the world. So don't tell me to grow up, I am well established.

so you created and own www.njguido.com?

is that supposed to be a lifetime achievement or something...?