Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rainy days

I enjoy occasional rainy days....especially paired with thunder and lightening....It's perfect weather to snuggle up and watch movies....

However, in the summer, I'd much rather the weather be sunny.....it puts me in a happy mood.....

these are the carnal thoughts I e-mailed someone today while at work.

I can't get sex off the brain today....this is what RAIN does to me....

I got up and walked my way to the ladies room....my mind swarming with thoughts, my pussy tingling....I couldn't WAIT to lock myself in a stall with just u on my mind.....and ur tongue all over me.

I unzipped my pants, leaned w/my back against the wall, and spread open my lips. My index finger pressing hard on my clit, while i pushed my middle finger in and out of my CUNT. God was I fucking wet. Just thinking about right now is making my nipples hard. It felt soooo good....I had my eyes closed, and was thinking of u and I just tasting one another. I pictured us in my room....dark, just candles lit....while the wind blew the curtains. We could hear the rain and subtle thunder in the distance....and I can see the candelight reflecting off your face as you moved down between my legs. U lift my legs high up....almost over my head, and in one long stroke of your tongue u lick from my ass to my cunt. You stop a lil' while to nibble on my clit, then i feel ur tongue in my hole....then back to my ass....I'm panting...breathing hard.....i just want more....more of your tongue, ur fingers.....and i want ur cock! God! U fill me so good, and feel amazing. I love the way you feel.

I reach down and pull u up to me.....I want to taste me on you....on ur lips.....I reach down to stroke that hard *pretty* cock of yours. I want it in my mouth....I want to taste u too... I push u down on your back, my ass and pussy in your face, as i take only your head in my mouth.....and tongue it slowly.....My hand jerking light up and down your shaft....I feel your tongue flicking in and out of my pussy....ur making me so hot....I take ur cock deeper into my mouth....still jerking ur cock, tasting a lil' juice thats coming out of your cock. My tongue is just loving how hard ur cock is...and loving that my mouth is making it harder, and wetter...

lmao... seriously for the past to days ive been feeling quite randy as well... what is it??? the weather? the excitement of the holiday weekend? all the sexy flowers blossoming slowly through out the city??? hrrrrm~!?

Originally posted by dgmodel

lmao... seriously for the past to days ive been feeling quite randy as well... what is it??? the weather? the excitement of the holiday weekend? all the sexy flowers blossoming slowly through out the city??? hrrrrm~!?

it sure as hell isn't the flowers getting me off.

It's the misty grey of the whole world right now....hearing the rhythmic tapping of the rain....candelight, nekkid glistening bodies...and days like this....I can just go all fucking day long.

This is weather to fuck to.

• 5 months later...
Originally posted by marcid21

I got up and walked my way to the ladies room....my mind swarming with thoughts, my pussy tingling....I couldn't WAIT to lock myself in a stall with just u on my mind.....and ur tongue all over me.

I unzipped my pants, leaned w/my back against the wall, and spread open my lips. My index finger pressing hard on my clit, while i pushed my middle finger in and out of my CUNT. God was I fucking wet. Just thinking about right now is making my nipples hard. It felt soooo good....I had my eyes closed, and was thinking of u and I just tasting one another. I pictured us in my room....dark, just candles lit....while the wind blew the curtains. We could hear the rain and subtle thunder in the distance....and I can see the candelight reflecting off your face as you moved down between my legs. U lift my legs high up....almost over my head, and in one long stroke of your tongue u lick from my ass to my cunt. You stop a lil' while to nibble on my clit, then i feel ur tongue in my hole....then back to my ass....I'm panting...breathing hard.....i just want more....more of your tongue, ur fingers.....and i want ur cock! God! U fill me so good, and feel amazing. I love the way you feel.

I reach down and pull u up to me.....I want to taste me on you....on ur lips.....I reach down to stroke that hard *pretty* cock of yours. I want it in my mouth....I want to taste u too... I push u down on your back, my ass and pussy in your face, as i take only your head in my mouth.....and tongue it slowly.....My hand jerking light up and down your shaft....I feel your tongue flicking in and out of my pussy....ur making me so hot....I take ur cock deeper into my mouth....still jerking ur cock, tasting a lil' juice thats coming out of your cock. My tongue is just loving how hard ur cock is...and loving that my mouth is making it harder, and wetter...

:woah2:

Originally posted by marcid21

that is poetry