Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was the craziest place you ever made out in?

thrillfire

Craziest place I would say limelight back in the early 90's. Shit was just crazy, music, people and the balcony on the trid floor when you walk in the main room ;) Craziest place for sex was in Seaside, there is a school close to the exit when you leave Seasside. At the school there are like trailers for classrooms, so we laid on the walk way leading up to the trailer and had sex. Also had sex on my parents front lawn in the middle onf the night. A Geo Storm just wasnt big enough.

one night after partying, i was crashing at a friends place in the city. It was about 15 blocks or so from where we were that evening.

So my boyfriend calls me around 4am...he was out with us, and we left a lil' earlier than him. He woke me up, and of course i was still wacked....he tells me he walked all the way to my friends apt and was waiting outside.

For some reason I was afraid to wake up my friend...she wasn't fond of my boyfriend in the first place, and i really wanted to go down and see him. So I dug through her bag, got her keys, and snuck down to smooch with my man. It was sooo much fun! Spontaneous kissing, snuggling, touching, and nibbling, right there on the street.

Not like that's all that crazy, but it sure as fuck DROVE ME CRAZY! :D

it had to have been at the office. a few years ago a coworker and i were seeing one another and one day when everyone had gone off to lunch, we kinda got caught up in the moment - to this day i can't believe i took that kind of risk!:makeout:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by thrillfire

you can do better than that... i'm sure...

and why are you still awake...

yea but its no place cool like the lincoln bedroom or something...

and shouldnt you of been doing some work:D :tongue:

Made out- hard to say, I've made out in a lot of places

Oral sex- subway car late at night, we switched places with each stop; LIRR- I'm almost positive the conductor saw it, before I had a chance to stop. Whoopsie! :cool:

Sex- bent over the railing at his best friend's apt building- hahahahahahahhahah!!! :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by phatman

....in the woods...while camping...in a tent...while another couple was in the same tent separated by a little material and a zipper...man that was tough...but thoroughly enjoyable...

what was his name?

plane's bathroom - just because it's sooo small, in a dressing room in Short Hills Mall, I don't know something about dressing rooms... :tongue:

the rest is a secret.

Most romatic - in the heavy rain at dusk somewhere in the deep woods of UpState