Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Masturbation in the tanning bed.......

quoth

Alright who can attest to this?

Im sure u ladies and maybe even a few of u guys when given the combination of heated lamps, your naked body...and relaxing music, perhaps make u prone to wanna touch yerself...prolly more so ladies then guy though cause well..its easier to clean up hehe.

p.s. For any ladies (sexxybabyd) who work or have worked in a tanning salon..do u remember ever cleaning up some "glazed donut" spots on the tanning bed?.......oh? and u thought that it was just sweat???

Originally posted by fineones

my boy does that...shit is nasty ...

its disturbing..for the same reason i try not to sit on ppls

beds :rolleyes:

yo haha i was at my friends house once and this is a meticulous kid...always has his bed made and all....so i fuckin go and sit down on his bed while he hops in the shower quick......so i say to him...yo what the fuck man? did u forget to make yer bed? So he goes no..christina was over before and we just got done having sex before u got here...needless to say i chilled in his kitchen the duration of his shower.

:laugh:

OK well here is a story that went down as grossest moment in Hollywood tans history.

We had this one guy come in, to everyone he seemed like some regular dork guy. Small, mustache, big glasses, had a really squeaky voice but he seemed nice. He would payed for his tan and requested the last booth in the back. So im walking back there to go clean a booth and I see this man sprinting from his booth to the bathroom in a PINK THONG!! I stopped dead in my tracks not understanding what I just saw and ran back to the front to have one of my coworkers come to the back with me to see this. Surely enough as we walked back there he comes strolling back from the bathroom in his pink thong, we stopped and he stopped and looked at us and said "hey" and went into his booth. We just both stood there in awe, but the image of this guy was burned into our brains and we just started laughing in the front. So usually when you put someone in for 5 minutes they would be out of the booth within like 10 minutes because you know of getting dressed/undressed and putting lotion on. This guy was in there for a half hour! So finally he leaves and we both look at eachother and decided to go back there together and see what he did to the booth. Surely enough there was a towel on the ground that was wet and had the stain on it. We were soooooooo grossed out we got a broom used the handle to pick up the towel threw the towel in the garbage and put disinfectant on the floor. We told the manager and when the guy came back the manager took him aside and told him that he wasn't allowed to do that in the booths. The man was so embarrassed he never came back. Oh well that has to be the nastiest thing someone can ever do, I mean come on do it at home, and if you are gonna do it, DON'T LEAVE THE CUM THERE!!

Wow.................that was a great fuckin' story. Makes me never want to set foot in a tanning salon again, but it was a great story.

And you know he was definately in there fantasizing about you and your little friend while he was in there polishing his knob. What a piece of shit this guy is.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: