Clubplanet Nightlife Community

denny tsettos / tempts sunday

Originally posted by christianjay

denny earned his title last night

he is absolutley the WORST DJ ever.

the highlight that basically earned this comment was the idiotic move of throwing the relentless key's over a GEM like my love is your love.

these are the reasons his sorry ass is still at level 5 on ktu for years, and no record labels pay attention to him.

richie rydell is the man.

and i never realized that the system is in tempts is pretty fuckin pathetic.

this is why this board Sucks

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, i never said it that way, im basically saying hes beat, bottom line.

cant mix, cant produce, horrible track selection.

He's always been this way the music selection is always horrible(just my opinion I know some people actually listen to this stuff) and the mixing I don't know I am to busy listening to the awful selection to know

Originally posted by tempkid

If you people hate Tempts so bad why do continue to go to Tempts and listen to his KTU sets???????

"temptations is a part of life"

i dont, this is the first time i heard him since 2001.

and i definitly will be spending my time listening to richie @ merge

and NOT tempts

Originally posted by laurie619

RYDELL BLEW DENNY OUT OF THE WATER BOTH SAT/SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH SAID

Christianjay. . .I'll see ya at MERGE BABY!! :D

I knew Laurie couldn't resist this one. :laugh::D:cool:

Saturday night temps was much better than Sunday night. He played all new stuff on saturday night but he could not do that on sunday because he was live on the air & always plays classics after the broadcast ends. He still is a excellent dj and does not deserve all the criticism

I've heard Denny a bunch of times out and thought he was (for teh most part) on point every time. Listening to the b-cast on KTU (one of the few times i was in my car listening to it instead of there working it) ya I did notice a few screwups where he would be off when he was looping shit, etc. The funny thing is I was just talking to my boy who was there sunday nite, and said he thought denny had an alright nite- the differnce between the two of us? I was driving in my car SOBER and he was at temps..not so sober - so not to discredit anyone who was there and still thinks he sucked (i disagree - he's only of my favorite NJ DJ's) but for those of you who are basing your opinions on what you heard on KTU last nite, remember your sitting at home, sober (most likely), and listening to a feed right off his mixer- no processing or reverb, and everything that the music in the club gets fed thru when you hear it live that covers up A LOT of mistakes a DJ makes.

Props to Denny for being the only dj that actually goes live from a club on the radio!

PS: MrCHOOPA2u - did u used to work for a certain radio station i wont name in nyc?

You people are too picky.................1/2 way into the night you should be too inebriated to even make out what's being played, just enough to get the jist of the beats.

Otherwise you should be drinking more.

:cool:

Originally posted by ou812

You people are too picky.................1/2 way into the night you should be too inebriated to even make out what's being played, just enough to get the jist of the beats.

Otherwise you should be drinking more.

:cool:

SOMEONE ELSE WHO GETS IT!!!

THANK GOD! :D

RICHIE ABSOLUTELY BEAT IT UP. PLAYED SICK SHIT. I went to tempts sunday and left cause i couldnt stand the way he was playing. Left and went to merge and had a ball. Place was crazy both nights. ANd rich tore it apart. I will be at merge evey night. Alot of you guys know i never liked denny but i figured id give him another shot. He didnt show me anything

Originally posted by berniec

Props to Denny for being the only dj that actually goes live from a club on the radio!

I believe Vicious has done this before on KTU back in 2000... I don't think he does "live" sets anymore.

Its all a matter of opinion with Denny. Either you like him or you hate him. I know more people like him but in my case when I go to a club I dont want to hear music that I can hear on the radio especially when I am paying $20 to get in. Also with Tempts is usaully way to packed which is not fun to me- which again proves that people like him enough to go there and be packed like sardines. I respect what he pulls in but he's just not my style and I have never had fun in Temps which is why I do not go anymore.

there has been many others that have done it.

Have and still do are two different things ;)

from at least 2000 - 2003 he is the only one that has ever done it. What went on before 2000 is up in the air - hell pre 1999 or 2000 JP used to put together a mix for KTU every week...

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

Saturday night temps was much better than Sunday night. He played all new stuff on saturday night but he could not do that on sunday because he was live on the air & always plays classics after the broadcast ends. He still is a excellent dj and does not deserve all the criticism

good call Choopa

Originally posted by karch

I believe Vicious has done this before on KTU back in 2000... I don't think he does "live" sets anymore.

I can guarentee you vicious dosnt do any live set, he records some for ktu but never live from a club or whatever.

BTW- did you used to date a gurl from jersey city? if your the same person i'm thinking of my GF knows u ppl

Have and still do are two different things ;)

from at least 2000 - 2003 he is the only one that has ever done it. What went on before 2000 is up in the air - hell pre 1999 or 2000 JP used to put together a mix for KTU every week...

well thats only the decision of ktu and where they wanna broadcast live, but they do broadcast live other places NOW as well..

i know they do mirage once in a while.

actually this is kinda comical. every year its the same thing. someone saying how "denny is losing it" for years i have been hearing this. it is kinda funny though how once july 4th passes and things really get going he just gets nasty and tears it up.

i will agree its too packed in there. i think all the shore clubs and alot of clubs in general let way too many people in but they are there for the cash.

nothing was as good as denny at exit but im sure his creativity will get more in depth as the season presses on especially if he hears about competition coming on.

well thats only the decision of ktu and where they wanna broadcast live, but they do broadcast live other places NOW as well..

i know they do mirage once in a while.

your missing my point - i work with them i think i shoudl know ;)

they do live broadcasts at a number of clubs EVERY WEEK - BUT they only broadcast the music in the club from Temps. Every other time they are playing the music that was mixed in advance from a CD in teh studio and just having the DJ talk over it from teh club live...

your missing my point - i work with them i think i shoudl know ;)

they do live broadcasts at a number of clubs EVERY WEEK - BUT they only broadcast the music in the club from Temps. Every other time they are playing the music that was mixed in advance from a CD in teh studio and just having the DJ talk over it from teh club live...

oooh sorry for the misunderstanding their kid my bad...

oooh sorry for the misunderstanding their kid my bad...

no doubt bro - sorry if i came off like i was snappin at u, but i was doing liek 8 things at the same time lol