Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sushi

i'm not a fan of real sushi, the raw fish kind, but i looooove spicy shrimp rolls (absolute favorite), california rolls and vegetarian rolls... i just finished the last of the spicy shrimp rolls i bought yesterday, sooo yummy :drool:

Originally posted by mssabina

i'm not a fan of real sushi, the raw fish kind, but i looooove spicy shrimp rolls (absolute favorite), california rolls and vegetarian rolls... i just finished the last of the spicy shrimp rolls i bought yesterday, sooo yummy :drool:

I think Dragon Rolls are my favorite right now.

If you're ever in Times Sq you should check out Haru. They have one place on 43rd and Broadway, and another on Amsterdam somewheres.....yum! yum!

Originally posted by tastyt

I like most of it, but my favorite roll is the Negihimachi roll (yellowtail and scallion); my favorite types of sushi (the actual "fish over rice," which is what sushi means, btw) are salmon and yellowtail.

the only fish rolls i ever ate were yellowtail/scallion and regular tuna/avocado. the last time i ate raw fish, however, i got food poisoning (i don't wanna put the smileys that illustrate what happened; i'll spare y'all ;) ); i never ate it after that.

Originally posted by mssabina

Those are my favorite ones too :D

There's an awesome sushi place on Park Ave in Long Beach called Nagoya ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

There's an awesome sushi place on Park Ave in Long Beach called Nagoya ;)

i'll have to check that out, thanks :)

and for those of you who haven't tried sushi, you're missing out!! if you don't like the idea of eating raw fish (like me), then try the rolls i mentioned in my first post, they have either cooked shrimp, crabmeat or just veggies... i think tempura rolls aren't raw either?

dammit, i'm craving now :mad: