Clubplanet Nightlife Community

virgin whores...

dgmodel

probably those "virgins" that do everything but vaginal sex and when confronted with the prospect of actually doing it they all of the sudden become embarrassed, shy, and coy while the guy knows all the while that his penis has been in every orifice but the one that counts and soon, the girl will run back to her friends, crying and boohooing, in disbelief that a guy asked for SEX when he KNEW her stance on sex! i mean, as if! just because i'm giving up my ass doesn't mean i'm giving up the kitty too!

but that could be just my view on it

Originally posted by nayohmee

probably those "virgins" that do everything but vaginal sex and when confronted with the prospect of actually doing it they all of the sudden become embarrassed, shy, and coy while the guy knows all the while that his penis has been in every orifice but the one that counts and soon, the girl will run back to her friends, crying and boohooing, in disbelief that a guy asked for SEX when he KNEW her stance on sex! i mean, as if! just because i'm giving up my ass doesn't mean i'm giving up the kitty too!

:aright:

Im not a virgin whore, but a virgin that likes to have fun.

I do believe that you're not a true virgin in the sense of the word if you're getting/giving head, goin up the poop shoot. But you can still do a helluva lot without going all the way.

For lots of guys, it's all or nothing. But me, i like to celebrate the in-between until im ready for the full-force ;)

Originally posted by nayohmee

So true.....

imo....Most "vaginal virgins" are bigger sluts than non-virgins anyway

Originally posted by gmccookny

I do believe that you're not a true virgin in the sense of the word if you're getting/giving head, goin up the poop shoot. But you can still do a helluva lot without going all the way.

For lots of guys, it's all or nothing. But me, i like to celebrate the in-between until im ready for the full-force ;)

....you're a virg??????????????...........wow......a male virgin....in his 20's((i'm assuming)).........u r a dying breed my brotha!

Originally posted by misk

....you're a virg??????????????...........wow......a male virgin....in his 20's((i'm assuming)).........u r a dying breed my brotha!

LMAO!!! very true...but good for u, ;)

and for the topic...

me and my man had a convo about these "Virgin Whores" today, I dont think they realize you can be a whore w/o having sex...:confused:

Originally posted by gmccookny

hey dont try and pull some shit like some girls do... If you get fucked in the ass you are NOT considered a virgin.

:blank: when will these cheaters learn

Originally posted by DarrellG

There's a good site that I posted a while back. It's either www.technicalvirgin.com or www.technicalvirgins.com

I can't get either because my company blocks them.

i was just reading this when I read this post. Scary

FROM THE technicalvirgin.com site

Print this pledge and sign it. Print extra copies for your friends and ask them to sign it, too. Then enjoy your new life of sexual fulfillment free of the risk of pregnancy!

I believe that vaginal heterosexual intercourse and its accompanying possible consequences of pregnancy should be postponed until marriage or college, whichever comes first.

However:

I believe that orgasms are an important part of a healthy and balanced life.

I believe that masturbation should be encouraged among males and females of all ages, both by manual methods and with the use of vibrators, dildos and other such devices.

I believe that sharing orgasms with others, via manual, oral, and anal sex between consenting partners, whether of my same sex or the opposite sex (providing proper safety techniques are utilized) is a moral and desirable activity for myself and my peers.

I will encourage others to join me in my beliefs and activities.But not from STD's. So mindless!

Originally posted by origskeemr

hey dont try and pull some shit like some girls do... If you get fucked in the ass you are NOT considered a virgin.

:blank: when will these cheaters learn

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

....C~somebody needs the AAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSPOLE!

Originally posted by barslut

Revs used to post up those stickers "Virgin Whore Complex"

OMG I remember those stickers. yo do u tag? and where did you see the stickers. i dont know if youve heard of cost but he used to live in my building and i used to see the funniest posters with cost and revs. haha thats some old school shit yo bringing back da memories.

Originally posted by c-luv

noottttt meeeeeeeeeeeeee..!!!:makeout::sperm::bootysha::hump:

dont worry...:isok:

.....speakin of "the pole"...................TOMORROW IS SATURDAY!

HOLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

....ellinita......thanks girly!;)