Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did Lil' Moo Bench 300+ MDW?

Did Lil' Moo bench 300+ lbs. MDW down at the Shore as promised? Are you trying to ignore this moo and let it fade away? Here it is Wednesday already and I've seen nothing about your 300+ lb. bench press. Did it happen? If it didn't then why not? Has reality set in that you'll NEVER bench 300 or even 250?

What's up the bench press moo? If you had time to roll down to the Shore this weekend, then certainly you had 15 minutes to warm up and max 300...

I guess also since you're so busy you'll never, ever have the timne to go to NYSC Colonia and meet stacked...

You'll never meet up and do the 'bench press challenge' moo. We all know that. Just admit it, come clean and end this charade Lil' moo...

Guest saleen351

300 with no sauce is rare....

my best (and i've never juiced) was around 250-265, i really don't remember, but i met moo in person, cool cat but damm if I was putting money on it, id say no way can he do 300lbs...

Originally posted by saleen351

300 with no sauce is rare....

my best (and i've never juiced) was around 250-265, i really don't remember, but i met moo in person, cool cat but damm if I was putting money on it, id say no way can he do 300lbs...

its not that had I think the MOO can do it.... putting up heavy weight once is not that hard...

Last week I put up 245 twice... you figure I can probably do a little more if I have to put it up once.....

I think MOO can put it up more than once considering I put up 245 twice weighing at 158lbs

this is just a comment slinkies say.............................

are you kdding me, i put up 300 when i was 19-20 years old, and never touched juice...........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my freshman year in college my roomate put up 350 in HS!!!!!

high school kids in my gym bang that out every week!!!!!!!!!!

dont know who you hang out with but i know PLENTY of PEOPLE who put up 300 w/ out juice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

thanks BILLY we REALLY DO NOT CARE!!!!!!!!!!

re-read the QUOTE FERIGNO, 300 w/ out the JUICE!!!!!!!

bullshit without Juice..... Juice is what make the world go round....lol

thank to the juice or we would all be putting up 100lbs

Keepin' this 'bumped up' for 'Lil moo poo' to see. Maybe he'll explain why he pussed out...

My boy Brian is 5'10", 185 lbs. (his legs are only average and his bodyfat is around 6% year round). He worked his way up to 315 X 4 and 350 X 1 before his first cycle (now he's at 335 X 7 and 410 X 1).

Now here is a guy who has a VERY strong chest and shoulders even before he ever touched juice two months ago (running 300 mg Test per week and 25 mg D-Bol ED - He's a little scared of higher doses and wants to start out small).

There is NO WAY moo at 5'5", 160 lbs. with no shoulders... no tris... and a chicken chest can do 300 or even 315 + like he was claiming a few weeks ago... I'm thinking moo can 'maybe' get 235 X 1. Hell! He probably can't even overhead press his 105 lb. girlfriend. At least ask him to press her at the Shore next weekend. Better yet, find a girl that weighs 130 - 135. If he can't press her over head, then there's your answer - moo's got a sub 240 lb. max bench press!!!

Come on moo! Pull your little nuts out and at least 'try' to be a man! What little credibility you have is riding on this. You talked the talk, now walk the walk! No one made you take the challenge. You stepped up here on CP so now back up the Internet bravado moo-SMURF!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by roddigga

this is just a comment slinkies say.............................

are you kdding me, i put up 300 when i was 19-20 years old, and never touched juice...........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my freshman year in college my roomate put up 350 in HS!!!!!

high school kids in my gym bang that out every week!!!!!!!!!!

dont know who you hang out with but i know PLENTY of PEOPLE who put up 300 w/ out juice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you out of your mind? 300 is rare, real rare... Only a hand full of people can actualy do it while they are not sauced up. And after the college years, you won't see anyone doing that kind of weight.... My gym is huge, and id say only 5 or less can do it...

are you out of your mind? 300 is rare, real rare... Only a hand full of people can actualy do it while they are not sauced up. And after the college years, you won't see anyone doing that kind of weight.... My gym is huge, and id say only 5 or less can do it...

without starting drama i have to disagree. I am only 185 lbs and 5'8 and i have been in a gym in months because of work but when i left i was working out with 305. the only suppliment i take is protien shakes. Sometimes its just genetics

I really hope you are trying to be comical dude, if not, all I have to say is your gym is full of weakinlings. I've seen numerous people that have been natural for years put up over 300 lbs.

I was the strongest kid in my high school....juice free....until senior year when I started eating Dianabol.....and eating like it was my job.....@ 5'10 225....I was a beast in the weight room....Shoulder pressing more than probably 75% of your max bench presses! I trained in WOW with some of the sickest guys down the shore....I was such a meathead!

Fuck all of you....

hehehehe...

All I have to say is...

Fuck the weight...

I want to see some clean and proper form...

I can list about 5 humps that "Press" 300 lbs...

But the form is pathetic, and they still sport a slinky physique...

You muscles dont know plate size and weight....

Push 300 all day long improperly, and you are still going to be a fucking slinky....

I am hoping that this post is a joke!

What after you are out of college that's it you can't lift anymore?

My gym is huge too, but mine isn't filled with old ladies. Guess that's the difference and why you are not seeing anyone do it

He's right... I doubt anyone can bench 300lbs @ Jazzercise or Curves...