Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grabbing in a club

so the guys that grab girls' asses at clubs WTF are they thinking...do they seriously think we're going to turn around and be like "wow what a turnon lets take it to the back of the room"

someone please explain what the purpose of that is???

Originally posted by Mystify22

If any random's touch me in any way, I always stop in my tracks and say something, I don't care who the fuck it is how good they look, no touching :nono:

lol you sound like me

so heres the story...im in a club on saturday night and this one guy kept following me around ...im thinkin nothing of it, my guy friends are watching out for me and whatnot. so this guy grabbed my ass i just looked at him funny, he did it again followed by me giving him a dirty look as he sort of ran away, third time i turned around and yelled at him not to touch me again, finally the fourth time i grabbed HIM and asked him how he liked it turned around and walked away while his boy laughed at him and he had a shocked look on his face.

but seriously is there a point to the whole ass grabbing thing?

Originally posted by eurolisa

i have seen that happen also an its girls like like that that make guys think its ok:mad:

There have been a few times when a guy grabbed my ass that I turned about and punched them...

It really pisses me off

...i cant stand gropers...period...i never understood this...i hope i never really will...and for those of you that have friends that allow it or you yourself allow it, you are contributing to the problem...and it is a problem...it leads to bigger issues i rather not get into right now...

this is why i don't go to exit or any shit club anymore.......

happens all the time, they seem to think that the club has different rules than what society does...

fuck off, pathetic girls and guys who do this...

Originally posted by Mystify22

If any random's touch me in any way, I always stop in my tracks and say something, I don't care who the fuck it is how good they look, no touching :nono:

totally agree. this happened this weekend to me @ MErge. Some random asshole thought it would be cute to actually SLAP my ass. I turned around and told him that he was a huge jerk off and that if he touches me agian I would make sure he would get the beating of his life ;)

Originally posted by c-luv

totally agree. this happened this weekend to me @ MErge. Some random asshole thought it would be cute to actually SLAP my ass. I turned around and told him that he was a huge jerk off and that if he touches me agian I would make sure he would get the beating of his life ;)

;)

Girls use to grab my dick all the time in clubs or squeeze my lil ass... They havent lately

Originally posted by gmccookny

i got squeezed 2 weeks ago by these 2 girls who ran off giggling.

Sure don't bother me :eek::laugh::D

i was assaulted in centro about a month ago by a group of girls... i was more shook up than anything... i thought those dirty mofos wanted my wallet not my ass... lol...

OH SHIT :eek: THAT WAS YOU Im sorry

j/k I wasnt there

Originally posted by c-luv

Originally posted by weyes

what's worse is when guys rub up on you with their nasty-ass hardons on the dancefloor. keep your damn penis to yourself, asswipe, and don't pretend you're dancing.

ugh its nauseating when that happens

stupid pick up lines are the worrrrrrst too

I CANNOT stand the "yo ma let me holla at you"

i started laughing right in his face i couldn't help it