Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is EXIT closed?

Is there a party there on Friday or Saturday or was last week it's final parties? I know Junior Vasquez' party was his last there on Sunday, but now I'm hearing that whole club is closed, not just Juniors party...anyone hear anything? I know most of you won't care either way, but there are still some Exit supporters on the site...anyone with some insight?

Originally posted by ultracrzy

i think he's takin a break for the summer, he'll be back on 27th street in a newly being renovated space known to some people in the past as TWILO.

Actually that is just a rumor which has propagated way too much already.

Yes, there was some discussion with them re: that possibility, as Jr. mentioned in his thank you letter, but as of right now....not very likely at all

Originally posted by rose1722

I went last friday to Exit for the first time in 2 yrs... damn... had the worst time there!!!! music wasn't good at all.. and the people? ewww.... environment was so horrible....

thats pretty much what could be expected from exit

the only thing good about exit in the last year was NERO fri and NERO sats openni for JR.. other than that every other party there was lame excluding JR nights and PVD.. NERO had that place pumpin all night long and the stuppidest thing they could do was mess around wit him.. but its time for bigger and better things for us all.. close exit down it really wont make a difference to most of us.. hopefully someone can buy it out and make it into a hot spot cuz the place has potential, but its all about who u put in the booth these days.. fellow club goers go for the music not for BS.. anyways i get tired of hatin so ill stop there.. lol

and one more thing.. lol.. your beloved tony draper is in jersey spinnin now so go follow him down to the shore and drown yourself to listenin to that crap.. hahahahaha

Originally posted by technicfreek

and one more thing.. lol.. your beloved tony draper is in jersey spinnin now so go follow him down to the shore and drown yourself to listenin to that crap.. hahahahaha

last i heard he was at webster hall doing something their calling 'After Dark w/ tony draper' from 3am till closing on fri nites/sat morning

I think he did a guest spot at abyss in sayreville about a month ago in jersey tho

b

He only spun once in Jersey. Don't bring Jersey into it. Plus the Jersey scene is putting the NYC scene to shame lately. Only thing the city got going for them is Roxy Fridays... but that's open only once a month.

yea yea yea .. i could care less where he is spinnin.. i dont like one track the guy will ever play.. if u like him then fine thats cool i guess.. ill just keep my hate to myself.. wouldnt wanna start anything that hasnt been done before already on CP involving tony draper and exit.. LOL.. webster hall afterhours are gonna die fast if he is spinnin there... nuff said

and there was no reference to jersey bein a hotter spot than nyc and for u to say that its puttin nyc to shame u dont know what ur talkin about, maybe its better than nyc at this moment but thats cuz of the weather situation we have but it will never top NYC nightlife.. no way no how i just dont see that happenin.. and u claim that ROXY fridays are the best thing in the city.. by sayin that u obviously dont know good music for the life of ya.. once again i could care less what ya think.. hip hop at ROXY is the last thing that would be on my list goin out on a friday night.. i would much rather go to VINYL and listen to DT rip shit up.. but my fri's are already booked throughout the whole year cuz i work sats.. lol.. and sat nights at VINYL would destroy any other thing taht is goin on in nyc or jersey.. anyways.. if u lookin forward to ROXY fridays then have a ball tonight.. but ill be in bed early and waitin for tomorrow for DANNY HOWELLS at VINYL.. peace

I used to be there alot this year to see Bugout and all, but not anymore, last time I was there was for the Project no show and swore I would never go back again people suck there now, where I chill now...Arc to the fullest, defenitely a low key hot spot for real,soo much better people and music, love it there...DT!!!!

:rock:

yea yea yea .. i could care less where he is spinnin.. i dont like one track the guy will ever play.. if u like him then fine thats cool i guess.. ill just keep my hate to myself.. wouldnt wanna start anything that hasnt been done before already on CP involving tony draper and exit.. LOL.. webster hall afterhours are gonna die fast if he is spinnin there... nuff said

and there was no reference to jersey bein a hotter spot than nyc and for u to say that its puttin nyc to shame u dont know what ur talkin about, maybe its better than nyc at this moment but thats cuz of the weather situation we have but it will never top NYC nightlife.. no way no how i just dont see that happenin.. and u claim that ROXY fridays are the best thing in the city.. by sayin that u obviously dont know good music for the life of ya.. once again i could care less what ya think.. hip hop at ROXY is the last thing that would be on my list goin out on a friday night.. i would much rather go to VINYL and listen to DT rip shit up.. but my fri's are already booked throughout the whole year cuz i work sats.. lol.. and sat nights at VINYL would destroy any other thing taht is goin on in nyc or jersey.. anyways.. if u lookin forward to ROXY fridays then have a ball tonight.. but ill be in bed early and waitin for tomorrow for DANNY HOWELLS at VINYL.. peace

In reference to Roxy I was just talking about PVD, Tiesto, Deep Dish, Armin Van Buuren and the like.. They got DJs like that coming in once a month. I didn't mean he hip-hop party, I should have been clearer earlier.

In reference to Roxy I was just talking about PVD, Tiesto, Deep Dish, Armin Van Buuren and the like.. They got DJs like that coming in once a month. I didn't mean he hip-hop party, I should have been clearer earlier.

ohhhhhhhhhh... yea well in that case ill tell u that PVD is the best out there hands down.. lol.. and i havent missed a night of him at ROXY yet.. and dont plan on it either.. as for tiesto i skipped out on him this past time cuz the first time he was here didnt really get me goin.. he is still good tho but i didnt wanna waste the loot.. me and my boys got screwed the first time .. horrible night.. but Deep Dish and AVB will come down to a last minute decision.. who knows what will happen... otherwise catch me at VINYL SATS for the best sound in town.. tomorrow night is gonna be sick..

Originally posted by karch

He only spun once in Jersey. Don't bring Jersey into it. Plus the Jersey scene is putting the NYC scene to shame lately. Only thing the city got going for them is Roxy Fridays... but that's open only once a month.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

rookie

Originally posted by househead24

I used to be there alot this year to see Bugout and all, but not anymore, last time I was there was for the Project no show and swore I would never go back again people suck there now, where I chill now...

:rock:

WORD!! Bugout is da man! Draper is definatley one of my fav. NYC DJ's...but Bugout was one one of the best things to happen to that shitty club! Keep tearin' shit up in Jersey Mike!

Originally posted by karch

call him a rookie all u want but he's right. NYC is sad right now with the exception of arc. Factory is a joke. Exit is exit. Roxy's once a month thing is good but blah.

Say what u want about "jersey cheese" or "shore anthems" but the crowds in jersey love their music and show the dj just how much they do....I've seen more of a vibe at Abyss on a WEDNESDAY then i did at Exit on a friday night--what does that say?

Thanks everyone for the supp't....I'll be at Sandbar in Jersey City this friday tag teaming with my good friend Mark Amatucci and then this coming sunday i'll be playing the Surf Club with Roveen and the madman himself Joe Fredico along with Kirk Lopez. Should be a fun weekend :D

Mike