Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thx for suggestions .....more?

Spacedude

well, one thing for sure is another Renaissance party and soon. Theme parties are clever but the right theme is the key. Circus, hmm? actually, I'd love to see a Bengal tiger roaming the rooms of Space. foam party?, nah, reminds me too much of high school. Horror theme? I think you'd like to promote positive vibes, but come October, that could be an idea. Theme parties really don't do much for me cuz I go for the muzik, gimme a fat line-up and I'm there.

BTW, here is a good idea for Space management to consider ... pair up Danny Howells and Danny Tenaglia for the Sept 1 show. If that's unavailable, which I don't see why it wouldn't? bring in Digger's to spin with Tenaglia on Sept 1 for a legendary set ... now you wanna talk about a club taking it to an elite level?. you'll have people coming in from all over the country to see that one...

would that be feesable? .....

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

-------------------------

"To The South Side, To The South Side, To The South Side, To The South Side!"

-------------------------

AIM: digit960

How about a street bum theme. Everyone dresses up like they are street bums. The worst looking smelliest costume can get a prize. You can decorate the club like it's some kind of slum full of bums. To get the crowd more into the Vibe you can go out to Overtown and get some real bums, pimps and hoe's and mix them in with the regular paying patrons of Space.

GA,

You should'nt be giving away your genius ideas. Now Space will run and do a street bum party and make tons of loot...and what will you have to show for it???? ZILCH!!

You should patent your amazing concepts and sell them to the highest bidder...

YOU GO BOY smile.gif

ive got an idea....how about a "staff appreciates customers night"...on this special night all of the Space staff actually acts like they appreciate the people that pay thier salaries..for one night only --the door staff are courteous and polite, security will be respectful, management will not mess with the DJ, and the cost of drinks will be reasonable...i know this idea seems kind of out there, but, hey...sometimes you have to get wild and crazy!!!

forget the theme gimmick's and concentrate on a music policy. i think everyone will agree w/ me.

the only theme i see working anywhere is sex at crobar. and lets face it, there are naked people. thats gonna work every time. it's all just a cheap excuse to try to get people in the club. spend the money and book some talent instead. save the themes til halloween.

Bliss monthly. 'Nuff said.

I also think the international talent should come in on Saturdays, not Fridays. A lot of people I know don't usually do Fridays, pretty much due to the fact they work all week, and are pretty beat come friday...they then rest up and paint the town red come Saturday...

Also, put some little specials on your website...i.e. like maybe contests (answer the question of the week, and have your name in the drawing for a free table and bottle or something..)

How about a bring your grandparents to space night. If you come with your grandparents to space you get in free that night and your grandparents drink for free all night. Play some really banging 188bpm trance music for the old timers to dance and have fun. Spacedude, I think you'll have the hotest theme party in the country.

acasta that's brilliant...

I know my grandparents can't get enough of the 188bpm tiki-tiki-tiki mixes.

But Space would have to address the whole no glowstix policy... I know my old folks just love to blow each other up w/ the stix.

Also relax their dresscode a bit... how else would mima get in w/ her walker???

cwm32.gif

or....(and this may be the best yet)...."Biggest Skid-mark Night". All men (and women) are encouraged to bring a pair of thier used underwear and display "the biggest skid-mark" the winner of the men and women's category will be sent away on a fantasy date!!

Here's a suggestion...

Stop trying to act like you actually give a shit after repeatedly treating customers like shit time and time again just because Shadow Lounge came on the board and got rave reviews for actually caring... and they at least show it.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Just an observation.

Originally posted by cassius:

Here's a suggestion...

Stop trying to act like you actually give a shit after repeatedly treating customers like shit time and time again just because Shadow Lounge came on the board and got rave reviews for actually caring... and they at least show it.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Just an observation.

EXCATLY! it would be nice to get a reply stating the changes you have made. until then....

Archived