Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why can't DJ's dance??

shroomy

Ever notice that you never see any of the good DJ's dance?? Even when there just hanging around not spinning.

Whats the deal?

Some secret DJ code??

Can't stop thinking about what song they would play next, or how they could do a better set??

inquireing minds want to know!!

------------------

"You shouldn't smoke that shit.. it steals your ambition"

"Not if your ambition is to get high, and watch T.V."

who knows? but I know what you mean, I don't think it's that they can't dance, maybe they're just chillen, like they usually do.

BTW, I love the black and green, imma stick with it

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

-------------------------

AIM: digit960

[This message has been edited by digital7 (edited 07-09-2001).]

From what I read, it seems that Digweed is the guy who rarely dances but for the annual Tenaglia event at WMC. I don't know about the others.....but I'd think that if I was a DJ, I'd welcome the opportunity to get out from behind the decks and dance to someone else's set for a change

ummm...i've seen many dj's dancing around the club. then again, most get in right before their set and leave right after. but i did notice a bunch of the dj's dancing at the bliss party.

hey i'm a dj and i try to dance every chance i get. think i'm pretty good at it too! wink.gif

------------------

fsharpIMG.gif

AIM: Phatskils2

tenaglia has been spotted here in nyc dancing to different dj sets. usually was @ twilo.

sandra collins was at a party dancing to danny howells recently.

but overall, i think it's because they know everybody is checking them out and later discussing their every move. the price of fame...

Archived