Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wow..u can get VERY LOST reading the new jersey board..

Originally posted by quoth

i simply dont have a clue what the fuck anyone is talking about here.

Its either, tempts djais, merge south park or attn: <your name here>...you know what <your name here>..i think your a big slut cause i saw you hooking up with Guido4lifenj at Sandbar and then later in the night when i was at Abyss.

i mean..forgive my ignorance but....what the hell is the big craze about jersey clubs bars and lounges? i have been to a few of them and they are way trashy and the people are just way fake with all their gawdy ass name brand shit. fuck name brand shirt.....cause thats just exactly what it is..its a name..and a brand...doesn't make u more or less of a person.

i guess some things never change about the jersey scene though...cause my sister is 29 and all these places u guys post about are places she usta hang at 10 yrs ago....sometimes when i look on here i see shit posted and im like damn..thats the same review and/or shit that my sister has told me about that place.

i dont know its weird...maybe cause im not born and raised in jersey (Brooklyn baby) why i just dont get the scene out here.

i mean how can people be driving all the way from Queens to shit like DEKO and ABYSS when yet..i live literally 10 fucking minutes away from those places and have never visited them in my 22 yrs on this earth.

is there more to the jersey scene than tanned jacked guidos and bubbly butt, firm titted tanned guidettes strutting their shit to cheesy house tracks while they wait for Roger, the bartender, to give them another vodka redbull or Long Island Iced tea?

for the love of god...please someone break down this whole jersey scene to me since im strictly into the ny scene....im dying to know what all the hype is about...but im sure thats all it is..is just hype.

haha im kinda a bit fucked up right now and sorta rambling but im very curious and fascinated by how many people love the jersey scene and why do they love it?

that us great for you and your sister, stay where ever you are

Originally posted by dogekid

a thread about ny folks ripping on jersey, how original...

Well the ironic thing is that quoth is from Jersey, so it's actually more of an effort for him to go to crappy NYC clubs.

Originally posted by linabina

just a ?.... does anyone in nj NOT wear diesel besides me?

I don't, but just bc I don't particularly like the womens clothing, but I do think some of the guys stuff is nice.....especially mens diesel jeans ;)

Damn i haven't been on in a while...but i see that my drunken ramble has caused much outrage haha.

In reality i wasn't tryin to diss nothing cause its totally cool that u guys do yer thing....i was just lookin for more insight on what is so great about the jersey scene..but i guess its just something u have to experience yerself.

As for carguy...i know yer just talking shit on the internet and living up to yer persona.....but im sure that there are more welcoming people in the jersey club scene besides u..and btw...we definitely got the love for puma in common.

Anyhow..carry on..i am very amused by the bashing.

Damn i haven't been on in a while...but i see that my drunken ramble has caused much outrage haha.

Sorry for the the misunderstanding.

In reality i wasn't tryin to diss nothing cause its cool that u guys do yer thing....i was just lookin for more insight on what is so great about the jersey scene..but i guess its just something u have to experience yerself.

Guess i shoulda took ch0sen0ne up on them offers to go to TEMPTS

As for carguy...i know yer just talking shit on the internet and living up to yer persona.....but im sure that there are more welcoming people in the jersey club scene besides u..and btw...we definitely got the love for puma in common.

Anyhow..carry on..i am very amused by the bashing

Although I have had my # of days in the NYC scene over the years, I actually think the Jersey spots have beeen better over the last year or so, you should come and check them out. I just thought you were one of those people who bash jersey and know nothing about it just cause they think NY is better or something.

Come out with all of us one night !!!

Puma fucking Rules BTW

Originally posted by quoth

Sorry for the the misunderstanding.

In reality i wasn't tryin to diss nothing cause its cool that u guys do yer thing....i was just lookin for more insight on what is so great about the jersey scene..but i guess its just something u have to experience yerself.

Guess i shoulda took ch0sen0ne up on them offers to go to TEMPTS

Anyhow..carry on..i am very amused by the bashing

...shut the fuck up you lucky charm eatin freckle face fire crotch motherfucker!............................:eek::tongue:;):D ........what up guy!:D

• 1 year later...