Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..R.I.P NYC Night Life in NYC is officially DONE

Originally posted by notallthere

Damn with the smoking band and all the other waky laws nyc has all the clubs are dead... shit they where dead before the smoking band.. so sad that NJ crushed you guys..

sorry.. sad day for nyc

If you call an endless stream of Robbie Rivera/Benny Benassi/P Diddy tracks "crushing" NY, then I guess you're right. :rolleyes:

well i almost agree with this guy. Not on the smoking "band" i dont like bands at all.

However the NY scene has suffered alot lately. There is Factory , Arc, factory oh yeah and Arc.

I dont think crobar alone will help it but we do need some new superclubs opening. Does anyone know what happened to estate@ limelight. Did it just not do well or did it close for other reasons.

The NY scene is definatly hurting slightly. However someone once said to me that " i didnt know jersey ever had a scene" :laugh: :laugh:

All you peole who say nyc is dead and we need CROBAR AND SPIRIT are crazy. YA always preaching oh my we need PVD,CARL COX,TIESTO, FERRY,ARMIN. Big fuking deal. Every club in nyc is doin ok yeah of ocurse itcould be better if everyclub played music to everyones style and taste. Personally my style is DANNY TENAGLIA n RICK CORBO. I like PROGRESSIVE,TRIBAL,DARK, and some TECH HOUSE. So im satisied wtih goin to ARC onfridays adn WEBSTERHALL on sat, yeah webs isnt exactly a dancers club but thats all ofyou guys fault. Its still around after almost 11yrs now, never closed for any stupid reason like other places. Its a good size to hold people in if they could only enjoy the music. As with other clubs what are yougonna when clubs open that cant book your big time djs (what a joke) your not goin to go to the club to support it if it has local talent. Then if you answer is yes THEN YOUR WHATS WRONG WITH THE SCENE. Suport your local talent whereever they spin Its so sad that there wasnt even a review about DAVID MORALES night god how pathetic is that. It seems that TRANCE heads dont obviously know great music. HOUSE is a FEELING. aND Nyc has ARC on fridays wth danny tenaglia (a new yorker) Websterhall sats with RICK CORBO(a new yorker) yeah the crowd aint great yet buts its builiding. SHELTER sat/sun with TIMMY REGISFEILD, it bringing back the feelig of THE PARADISE GARAGE. When it was all about dancing to HOUSE MUSIC from a great dj from the area. Some of you might have heard of him LARRY LEVAN. All you people who have spiky hair, ax clothes shades who all dance the same couldnt step foot into a club like SHELTER cause ya couldnt compete with the dancers there. And new york clubs will alwasys have tourists cause this is the greatest city in the world.

Originally posted by silverbull

All you peole who say nyc is dead and we need CROBAR AND SPIRIT are crazy. YA always preaching oh my we need PVD,CARL COX,TIESTO, FERRY,ARMIN. Big fuking deal. Every club in nyc is doin ok yeah of ocurse itcould be better if everyclub played music to everyones style and taste. Personally my style is DANNY TENAGLIA n RICK CORBO. I like PROGRESSIVE,TRIBAL,DARK, and some TECH HOUSE. So im satisied wtih goin to ARC onfridays adn WEBSTERHALL on sat, yeah webs isnt exactly a dancers club but thats all ofyou guys fault. Its still around after almost 11yrs now, never closed for any stupid reason like other places. Its a good size to hold people in if they could only enjoy the music. As with other clubs what are yougonna when clubs open that cant book your big time djs (what a joke) your not goin to go to the club to support it if it has local talent. Then if you answer is yes THEN YOUR WHATS WRONG WITH THE SCENE. Suport your local talent whereever they spin Its so sad that there wasnt even a review about DAVID MORALES night god how pathetic is that. It seems that TRANCE heads dont obviously know great music. HOUSE is a FEELING. aND Nyc has ARC on fridays wth danny tenaglia (a new yorker) Websterhall sats with RICK CORBO(a new yorker) yeah the crowd aint great yet buts its builiding. SHELTER sat/sun with TIMMY REGISFEILD, it bringing back the feelig of THE PARADISE GARAGE. When it was all about dancing to HOUSE MUSIC from a great dj from the area. Some of you might have heard of him LARRY LEVAN. All you people who have spiky hair, ax clothes shades who all dance the same couldnt step foot into a club like SHELTER cause ya couldnt compete with the dancers there. And new york clubs will alwasys have tourists cause this is the greatest city in the world.

Nicely done. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Originally posted by silverbull

NYC is the ONLY place where u could find it. I live in jersey, and I party in Jersey, because NYC has way too many wierdos, and I like places with hot girls.But the music in ny is one of the best u'll ever find on the planet, hands down. If u want to go dancing, and go nuts, NY is the spot. It's the only place where you'll here old, classic, anthems.... and they play PURE house (not a lot of the cheesy shit u hear today) It's sad that the scene in nyc has dwindled, but i'm very excited to see who the resident is gonna be a CROBAR.

HOUSE IS MY SHIT!

Originally posted by notallthere

Damn with the smoking band and all the other waky laws nyc has all the clubs are dead... shit they where dead before the smoking band.. so sad that NJ crushed you guys..

sorry.. sad day for nyc

Yet another presentation of why they do not let you guys pump your own gas... :rolleyes: