Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oceans 11

besides being a great flick, the cast is so goddamn gorrrrgeous...

brad pitt in those sexy suits (i think he had the best wardrobe, i love the look he wore)... george clooney all scruffy in the tux at the beginning... ANDY GARCIA yum... matt damon :drool: ... and there's something about scott caan that's so freakin sexy... even julia roberts looks great

Originally posted by mssabina

besides being a great flick, the cast is so goddamn gorrrrgeous...

brad pitt in those sexy suits (i think he had the best wardrobe, i love the look he wore)... george clooney all scruffy in the tux at the beginning... ANDY GARCIA yum... matt damon :drool: ... and there's something about scott caan that's so freakin sexy... even julia roberts looks great

amazing cast... ( i think they shouldve put alec baldwin in garcias place though) jealous of suits... g'damn some really nice ish...

Originally posted by dgmodel

amazing cast... ( i think they shouldve put alec baldwin in garcias place though) jealous of suits... g'damn some really nice ish...

i thought andy garcia did a good job with the role... besides, e's sexier than alec baldwin ;)

and yeah, those suits were fuckin nice... especially anything brad pitt wore, if i saw a guy wearing those suits, ohhh man he'd be in trouble...

my favorite that brad wore:

Kit206.jpg

photo_1.jpgphoto_3.jpgphoto_6.jpgphoto_7.jpg

1luvu.gif

Originally posted by mssabina

i thought andy garcia did a good job with the role... besides, e's sexier than alec baldwin ;)

and yeah, those suits were fuckin nice... especially anything brad pitt wore, if i saw a guy wearing those suits, ohhh man he'd be in trouble...

my favorite that brad wore:

Kit206.jpg

photo_1.jpgphoto_3.jpgphoto_6.jpgphoto_7.jpg

1luvu.gif

ooooohhh seriously :love2: