Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~*~ MrMATAS - BIRTHDAY? ~*~

lolahotass

Originally posted by guyman1966

Thanks for letting me buy you a drink in Lauderdale for your birthday. Mrs. Guyman was so happy to have set up the sitter and loved seeing you and Meli.

:drunk: <---- me on saturday...incapacitated is a "nice" way of putting it..i slept till 4 pm, woke up...and spent some time with the family...when my crew arrived they were hurting too..so we decided to chill at home and rent a movie...Meli/my sis fell asleep and that was Saturday.... :(

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:drunk: <---- me on saturday...incapacitated is a "nice" way of putting it..i slept till 4 pm, woke up...and spent some time with the family...when my crew arrived they were hurting too..so we decided to chill at home and rent a movie...Meli/my sis fell asleep and that was Saturday.... :(

"Excuses are the tools of incompetence. They seldom accomplish anything and build monuments around nothing"

And also, know one likes a quitter!

:tongue:

Originally posted by guyman1966

"Excuses are the tools of incompetence. They seldom accomplish anything and build monuments around nothing"

u think so?? then next time i wont even take time to answer ur comments...i will leave u hanging not knowing WHY we didnt make it...AND.....we are considering throwing away ur "Cuban Application":tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

u think so?? then next time i wont even take time to answer ur comments...i will leave u hanging not knowing WHY we didnt make it...AND.....we are considering throwing away ur "Cuban Application":tongue:

Next time just tell me you were running on "Cuban Time" and showed up at 5P on Sunday.