Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pictures from Mauro Picotto - pics don't lie!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo
Originally posted by magic8ball

No! I have no idea who that is! He was in the dj booth also.

hahahaha, finally , we go through 80 posts of crap to get back to the topic!!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by magic8ball

While I scrolled through all the show down I realized, hey I never answered that! : )

i figured i just got a reply is hazy try again, or maybe the ball just needed more shaking. :tongue:

i would be more scared if there were no cages. at least when they get up there to dance if they trip they hit themsleves against the cage. when they get on top of the speakers (attn:jroo) if they trip, then people are gonna get injured.

Originally posted by vicman

i would be more scared if there were no cages. at least when they get up there to dance if they trip they hit themsleves against the cage. when they get on top of the speakers (attn:jroo) if they trip, then people are gonna get injured.

good thought:eek:

i would be more scared if there were no cages. at least when i get up there to dance if i trip i hit myself against the cage. when i get on top of the speakers (attn:me) if i trip, then people are gonna get injured.

Freak.

:rolleyes:

I'm sorry vicman, I did not meant to besmirch your good name or cause any emotional trauma to your psyche in a public forum such as this one. Please accept my sincerest apologies and let us continue on our friendship in harmony.

Now let's kiss and make up... in the shower.

Originally posted by kken

I'm sorry vicman, I did not meant to besmirch your good name or cause any emotional trauma to your psyche in a public forum such as this one. Please accept my sincerest apologies and let us continue on our friendship in harmony.

Now let's kiss and make up... in the shower.

:eek::puke::eek: