Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FRIDAY 13th OF JULY... NEXT MEETUP

aeroplano

first of all i would like to begin by thanking creations and balance promotions for giving us amazing lineups for this summer... i don't think miami had ever received this much quality one weekend after the next.

so next friday nick warren will be tearing space apart (yes, unfortunately space and not somewhere else).

but hey, we'll be grooving to nick warren. so i'd rather it be that than yet another weekend at opium going through their "everyday-we're-open" repertoire ('one more time', 'lady', etc., etc., etc.) or even worse... a NORMAL friday night at space.

the crowd will probably be as shitty as the crowd for digweed, so i will need full support from the board, as i will be needing your presence there to help me cope with it.

who's down for it?

Originally posted by aeroplano:

the crowd will probably be as shitty as the crowd for digweed, so i will need full support from the board, as i will be needing your presence there to help me cope with it.

who's down for it?

cwm2.gif funny shit

I haven't seen Warren in awhile, the last time I saw him, he didn't disappoint. I wouldn't mind checking it out at all ...

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

-------------------------

"To The South Side, To The South Side, To The South Side, To The South Side!"

AIM: digit960

Originally posted by staceyg5:

psst danny> get your own colors smile.gif

I know, I know, I put in grey, and came out green? wassup with that?, anyways, imma go play around with my .... smile.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

AIM: digit960

[This message has been edited by digital7 (edited 07-09-2001).]

Originally posted by phrankadelic:

umm...don't think i'll be making it out to this one. pocket's tight and the last time i saw warren @ shadow...really did nothin for me.

but i'm down for saturday. anything going on then?

im thinking bout having a lil something at my place. wanna bring the decks and some vinyl??

Originally posted by staceyg5:

im thinking bout having a lil something at my place. wanna bring the decks and some vinyl??

bringin the decks might be a problem. i'm always down the bring vinyl. just let me know when, where and at what time. i'm there. cwm4.gif

Anyone going to the Shadow thing b/w 11-1am? I was thinking about it. BTW, As for SATURDAY. . . We're there! time? We can bring a deck or decks and tracks. Stace> I'm gonna call you in a little bit. Lor> are you back in town, girly?

I'll be at shadow around midnight then maybe to space later, hmmm... how to meet up?

This is me

Though I can't remember why I look so pissed. http://www.abouteps.com/images/ss.jpg

this one looks more like me..but I'll be without my wife tonight. Probally with my volleyball friends so just look for a group of guys all over 6'2" http://www.abouteps.com/images/crobar.jpg

say hello if you see me, first water is on me smile.gif

------------------

"You shouldn't smoke that shit.. it steals your ambition"

"Not if your ambition is to get high, and watch T.V."

I'll be at Shadow around midnite and at Space (much) later.

look for me

http://www.abouteps.com/images/brit.jpg

oops wrong photo smile.gif

http://www.abouteps.com/images/ss.jpg

only pic of me I have thats only me.. can't rember why I look so pissed... probabally waiting for the women to get ready again.

------------------

"You shouldn't smoke that shit.. it steals your ambition"

"Not if your ambition is to get high, and watch T.V."

Originally posted by eviljav666:

damm all you guys seem realy cool..i might post here more..jersey suck everybody is pissed and rude...it must be the pollution!!

lots of LUCK everone.. cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like your style evil, your a welcomed edition to this messageboard. Please come more often

[This message has been edited by georgeacasta (edited 07-13-2001).]

Warren for late night after shadow would be a good idea except this whole kid capri hip hop convention style thing going on there. I think it might get nasty and not worth the finances. Anyone know anything about it?

Archived