Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey coming to Boston

badassmafuka

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Ok heres the Deal, we are planning a trip up there...

Hopefully I can meet up with some party animals who can go all night...

what the deal up there are there any afterhours

looking for a place with great music that is all I care about is the music

Nope - No afterhours in Boston - a couple places about a half hour North in Saugus & half hour south in Providence.

Originally posted by prplhz

When are you planning on coming? And if you are with NYCCHIC then she knows all about where the afterhours are here in Beantown...

I am not sure that is what we are deciding....

I need a weekend away from the Jersey shore...

I am all about the afterhours... so I hope there is one up there

I am not sure that is what we are deciding....

I need a weekend away from the Jersey shore...

I am all about the afterhours... so I hope there is one up there

Well there are afterhours but not here in Boston, but you can easily get to them by car. The only downtown Boston afterhours burned down last July and hasn't reopened since.:(:( :( When you know when you are coming let us know and we will be able to give you a better idea of what is going on and what afterhours is a must see:D FYI some good weekends in June and July are June 27th for Carl Cox, July 18th PvD and July 25th Howells.

Well there are afterhours but not here in Boston, but you can easily get to them by car. The only downtown Boston afterhours burned down last July and hasn't reopened since.:(:( :( When you know when you are coming let us know and we will be able to give you a better idea of what is going on and what afterhours is a must see:D FYI some good weekends in June and July are June 27th for Carl Cox, July 18th PvD and July 25th Howells.

yeah definately will let you guys know...

Any one have any connections as far as line waits...

Yeah a couple people on the board can get you on lists - just put up a post when you guys figure out the date and someone will hook you up.

Don't sweat the lines... they're usually not bad in Boston, especially in the summer. This excludes PVD, the line when he comes to town will make you wish you never went to see him. Wait, was that the line or PVD's music :confused::tongue:

The Jersey shore gets really crazy thank god I am hooked up with all the club...

MDW the line for Surf Club was 2 hour wait.. But I work for Joeys up north same owners so we all walked right in

yes we did.. thank you badass! :)

and we probably wont have to wait long in most places.. my other friends (those you havent met) have hookups at other places. and jenn and nick actually work at a club too - pravda.

stardo is working on afterhours.. she got a lil hoook up there ;)

When are you planning on coming? And if you are with NYCCHIC then she knows all about where the afterhours are here in Beantown...

heheh i believe i should be back in town before the "jersey comes to boston trip" most likely it will be end of the month bc

I SOLD MY CONDO THIS WEEKEND! :bounce::bounce::party:

thanks for you help before.. i hope you'll be in town cuz i def owe you a drink for your help before! :beer:

Originally posted by Kittyk

Damn right Jersey is House!! I am pumped to get you guys up here.....fun times will be had by all. Billy....we will take you to after-hours without a doubt......

I am all about the afterhours gun or no guns >>>> lol inside joke

Originally posted by Kittyk

Damn right Jersey is House!! I am pumped to get you guys up here.....fun times will be had by all. Billy....we will take you to after-hours without a doubt......

lol no guns.. i guess we cant take them to beach street.