Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** Official *** Pre-Party Friday 6/6 @ Teriaki's

teriaki

Originally posted by vicman

dunno. we'll probably be hanging out below the stairway to the second floor thats right next to the exit that is to the right of the dj booth if you get there sooner than 1am or miss the meetup at 1am.

Cool, I'll see you guys there then :afro:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magic8ball

I always forget the 1am time so I never get to meet anyone. I'll try super hard to remember or else I'll go on and on and on only having met 3 people : (

Alicia, weren't you even paying attention when I walked you through sonar and took the time to point out who's who? I know you have met more than 3 ppl.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

i'm just going to sit here and see the reactions to your posts from the newbies. this could be interesting.....LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hold on don't get your tighty whitey's(sp) all wet give me a day or two to get back in shape, it's been awhile..............

Guest jroo
Originally posted by magic8ball

I always forget the 1am time so I never get to meet anyone. I'll try super hard to remember or else I'll go on and on and on only having met 3 people : (

its easy to find us, in front of the dj booth to the right, by the stairs, and on the floor, thats are area, and break time is leaning against the stairs. if you need anymore help look for a tall white guy about 6'3 with a tatoo on the back of his neck, if its later in the night i'll be in a wife beater and you'll see that the tatoo is fully across my back. and we've got the short mexican, thats vic, if tiny is gonna be there she's the real little cutie, hell if ruth is coming she'll have blacklight reactive hair extensions, more discriptions available upon request. :)

Originally posted by jroo

its easy to find us, in front of the dj booth to the right, by the stairs, and on the floor, thats are area, and break time is leaning against the stairs. if you need anymore help look for a tall white guy about 6'3 with a tatoo on the back of his neck, if its later in the night i'll be in a wife beater and you'll see that the tatoo is fully across my back. and we've got the short mexican, thats vic, if tiny is gonna be there she's the real little cutie, hell if ruth is coming she'll have blacklight reactive hair extensions, more discriptions available upon request. :)

no bearded lady in that circus act?

Originally posted by merkie

:tongue: Don't hate cuz you feel unloved...;)

It's ok. I already know that eveyone on this board hates me (especially tiny and shady). But it's ok. I can deal with it. I can go on with my life knowing that I can't impress everyone, and that I don't want to impress everyone. It's really no big deal. Hell, I really don't like anyone on this board. I just post here because I hate my job even more and it gives me something to do while I am in the office.

Originally posted by therunner

It's ok. I already know that eveyone on this board hates me (especially tiny and shady). But it's ok. I can deal with it. I can go on with my life knowing that I can't impress everyone, and that I don't want to impress everyone. It's really no big deal. Hell, I really don't like anyone on this board. I just post here because I hate my job even more and it gives me something to do while I am in the office.

:nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

Hey Everyone...

I just sent out the directions to my place for anyone who is coming to my pre-party tomorrow night.

If you're interested in coming, but didn't get the directions, PM me so I can send them over to you.

See you here!