Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** Official *** Pre-Party Friday 6/6 @ Teriaki's

teriaki

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nautilus60

Nah, lets keep him in the dark...Poor innocent soul.

if you havent read the other thread with "larry" in it. then you are in the dark. Actually, you've been known to bask in the warm rays of rainbow colors. Go arthur, it's your barf-day.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

If it were Masoud A, you would've locked the thread so no one could post anything about it. :rolleyes:

well..... from what I know (or think I know, ehem).... I think the Code forum was taken down not because of you guys but because a "hater" was intentionally posting bad stuff there.

as far as I know this is temporary.....

SO ANYONE WANT PASSES FOR DEEP DISH THIS FRIDAY????

only the printed ones will grant free access (the printed ones are just for reduced admission) so if Teriaki has a house party I can stop by and give them to you all in one go....!

just lemme know.....

Originally posted by magyarcica

well..... from what I know (or think I know, ehem).... I think the Code forum was taken down not because of you guys but because a "hater" was intentionally posting bad stuff there.

as far as I know this is temporary.....

SO ANYONE WANT PASSES FOR DEEP DISH THIS FRIDAY????

only the printed ones will grant free access (the printed ones are just for reduced admission) so if Teriaki has a house party I can stop by and give them to you all in one go....!

just lemme know.....

If the house party happens, by all means stop by. I'll send out info (directions) later in the week.

As far as the Code board goes, haven't they heard of IP, CIDR, or router based blocking? It's certainly not rocket science to stop someone from getting to a website. (Whoa... I just geeked out for a second.)

Originally posted by teriaki

If the house party happens, by all means stop by. I'll send out info (directions) later in the week.

As far as the Code board goes, haven't they heard of IP, CIDR, or router based blocking? It's certainly not rocket science to stop someone from getting to a website. (Whoa... I just geeked out for a second.)

cool thanks..... it would be nice to meet you all.

as far as the board..... yes it can be done, but as you know getting a new email account or registering under a different name is a piece of cake too!

Originally posted by spinsaikel

how is this an official pre party thread if the starter himself doesnt even know if it's happening? How dare you waste our precious time.

Go find out who Larry is...

Since there were two pre-parties, I wanted to see if there'd be any interest in me having mine. Sheesh... I thought this was a no drama board.

:what:

Originally posted by teriaki

Go find out who Larry is...

Since there were two pre-parties, I wanted to see if there'd be any interest in me having mine. Sheesh... I thought this was a no drama board.

:what:

Don't take spin seriously. Ever.

We are 99.5 percent drama free here on CP. :D

It would be cool to finally meet most of you.

I don't wanna sound like a pesimist but I hope that Deep Dish happens w/out drama (like he plays when he's supposed to).

If this pre-party thing doesn't materialize, maybe we can meet somewhere in the club? :)

Originally posted by moto

I don't wanna sound like a pesimist but I hope that Deep Dish happens w/out drama (like he plays when he's supposed to).

If this pre-party thing doesn't materialize, maybe we can meet somewhere in the club? :)

FYI, Deep Dish are two guys - Deep and Dish.

1am hallway to the bathrooms in the main room.

Originally posted by vicman

1am hallway to the bathrooms in the main room.

Yah, and when a guy turns around and urinates on your shoes at the meetup, that's vic. That's just his way of saying hello!

Sounds good, what time is DD supposed to play? :confused:

dunno. we'll probably be hanging out below the stairway to the second floor thats right next to the exit that is to the right of the dj booth if you get there sooner than 1am or miss the meetup at 1am.