Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone ever been to Cleaveland, Ohio?...

im going on a business trip there at the end of the month.....is there anything cool to do there? places to visit? ...im kinda thinkin there aint shit out there...so i guess my hotel room will have to do haha.

Originally posted by quoth

im going on a business trip there at the end of the month.....is there anything cool to do there? places to visit? ...im kinda thinkin there aint shit out there...so i guess my hotel room will have to do haha.

cleveland sucks. been there a few times.

try the pb-cle list:

http://hyperreal.org/raves/pb-cle/

maybe they'll have something under the weeklies or rave calendar. if there's nothing, sign up to the email list and post a msg asking what's going on there that week.

clubs hmm i dunno? but about an hour away from cleveland in sandusky ohio the biggest and greatest amusement park is there Cedar Point most roller coasters in the entire world also has the newest coaster with the world record 420 ft. while your down there mite as well have some fun

hi , i used to live near cleveland ohio and moved to nyc about a year ago. you are used to nyc so its not going to be comparable , but suprisingly cleveland nightlife is not that bad . the popular spot to go is the flats , but if your a club planet guy don't go there. the flats is mostly bars and a very college drinking crowd. go to the warehouse district which is located near the flats. the warehouse is a more trendy and better music. there is a place called wish that has good people and music. there is a place called funky budha which is cool if you get there early . there is a place metropolis a little outside the warehouse district that people like sasha, digweed, bad boy bill have played at . the name might have changed though . i think there is a new place called traffic that is a hot spot that recently opened. afterhours you will have to ask somebody because the two good spots that stayed open till like 6 am when i lived there got busted for drugs. anyway just ask a few people what's the hot spot in the warehouse . i am sure its wish , traffic or funky budha and stay clear of the flats mike

i was in cleveland int he end of march for a conference. cleveland sucks, it doesnt rock is sucks. there is no where cheap or relativly cheap to eat after like 7 pm. the flats sucks, but the warehouse distrcit isnt bad. also. try toi go out to dicks itis pretty funny. have a good time

Sal

Myself and a few mates are thinking ofheading to Cleveland at the end of July for a w\e to see a football match between Glasgow Celtic and AC Milan so you will have to let us know how u get on.

hey buddy, here in america, we call it soccer. tu comprendes?

I went to cleveland once to see a concert. I thought the peope there were really lame... and the scene sucked. I also had the worst sandwich I ever tasted in my life... It was so bad... that I was drunk and tired, and absolutely starving from not eating all day.. and I still couldn't eat it. Good Luck.

been there, there isnt shit to do there...

I grew up in the suburbs of Cleveland for like 18 years and am forced to go back for all major holidays!

Clevo in a nutshell: There is nothing to do. The Bars suck. The clubs are even worse. There are like 7 cool people in the entire city. Throw on a flannel shirt, grab yourself a Bud light and pray for a quick end to the weekend - b/c that's Cleveland baby!

sure it is easy to pick on good old clevo if you've never been. however there is enough to do for a while if you search a bit. there are some lounges and clubs and a bit of an underground scene. try www.headrushmusic.com for some info. although i haven't seen many cows or red trucks lately, in the past year (and running up until the end of the summer) i have/could see:

deep dish (together and sharam alone)

S & D

wink

pappa

penton

mazi

porter

cusick

thomar

bonham

oakie

d:fuse (i.e. the trance cowboy)