Clubplanet Nightlife Community

well... its finally over!

thrillfire

After three days of nagotiations... my 4 year relationship has ended.... :(

I'm not sure what to do now... over several years i've seen people on cp go through the same thing i'm going through right now and i never thought it was going to be this bad.

his plan was to see other people and after several years get back together... wtf... i dunno..

sorry... i just feel very bad at the moment.... cause i just left all of my friends in GA... so i don't have a support team. I saw the signs but choose to ignore them so i guess its my fault but it still hurts...

but hey.... everyone gets over it... so its just my time to learn from the exprience and move on. :(

:(

Sorry to hear that. Break-ups can hurt so bad, I've been there....

But try to look on the bright side (as hard as it is right now), maybe this will be good for you. You'll get to be on your own (which will be good esp. if this has lasted for 4 years), meet new people, and get to know yourself again.....

Just try to stay busy and get out as much as possible, whether it be out, or to the gym, or mall, whatever....

And if you need to vent, you can always write your friends a long email or call them, or even talk on aim.....distance is not a factor these days w/all our technology

Just remember, what's meant to be, will be....If you guys are meant to be together, you will be someday...For now, take this time and chance to be independent as a present.

Good luck hun.

xoxo,

Alicia

she speaks the truth.... but definitely take the time u need to grieve and move on... cuz in reality, we all know its not that easy to just pick up and move along... but remember what alicia said... enjoy the independence and always remember that if ur meant to be, ull be. one day be it a year from now or 2 days from now... or hell even 10 years from now... whatever will be will be. just try not to beat urself up over why u broke up and that u denied the signs and etc etc....

:isok:

this too shall pass...

feel better hun! u can always count on us too if u need some support... thats when we're at our best ya know... we aint all about the sex and the vibrators ;)

Originally posted by thrillfire

I'm not sure what to do now... over several years i've seen people on cp go through the same thing i'm going through right now and i never thought it was going to be this bad.

his plan was to see other people and after several years get back together... wtf... i dunno..

sorry... i just feel very bad at the moment.... cause i just left all of my friends in GA... so i don't have a support team. I saw the signs but choose to ignore them so i guess its my fault but it still hurts...

but hey.... everyone gets over it... so its just my time to learn from the exprience and move on. :(

good for you... now you can do whatever you wanted to do before but couldnt...

It really is a time for you to just move on a better yourself. Learn who you are, try new things, make new friends and meet new people. Trust me I went through it with someone recently and each day it gets easier to put it in the past and look toward my future. I have accomplished a lot more with not being with him and yea it was good while it lasted but I think I became a much better person without him.

Like Lynne said..."This too shall pass"

And it will, just keep your head up, be strong and don't be afraid to let out a good cry and sit in front of the TV watching sappy movies eating Ben & Jerry's ice cream for a few days :D

Just remember you have friends that will help you through it all and try and go out and keep yourself busy :)

Best of luck sweetie

If you need anything feel free to PM Me

Guest gabo

I think most peopl eon this board know what ur going through. I have been there many times.

drinks are on me at the office!hehe

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

PS. Try throwing all his shit out the window....really gives you a GREAT feeling....trust me on that one :aright:

Y not sell it on E-Bay! Who knows one womans junk is another womens treasure :D

Guest jroo

go to the shag fest thing, watch the movie swingers, get out there and move on!!

and im sorry that it happened to you. love hurts. trust me, i know.

Originally posted by smokesum

sorry to hear that Ivy..but things happen for a reason

now is the time to concentrate on yourself

i totally agree u have to try and forget it i know its hard but everything happens for a reason. if u are meant to be you will be but theres nothing much you can do and wait and hopefully you would of moved on to better things if and when it happen

you will be fine...and you DO have a SUPPORT team here in cp and us :)

REMEMBER MEN ARE LIKE BUSES THERE IS ANOTHER ONE EVERY 15 MINUTES :)

while it is definitely very hard and mentally stressful to have to let go of a relationship...at least you (hopefully) can bounce back after a while and find a man who will treat you just like you deserve and want...you're young, educated, and beautiful from what i've seen in the pics...and cultured. i hope you don't think any less of yourself, since it seems from what you explained about the situation, the guy is the one losing out. obviously he is too immature to handle a serious relationship and thus you are better off without him. i'm sorry for your loss...but i am positive you'll be fine...i wish you the best and enjoy your summer...it'll be ok...it has to be...:)

Originally posted by tommyarmani

When one door closes, another opens.

doesnt mean something goods going to be behind it... i say fuck the doors just walk down the hallway enjoy the view and then come back and start opening up doors when youre stable enough to be fair to new person...