Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys: Would You Let A Girl Eat Your Ass?

guest00901

Guest gabo

hmmm that a tough one. I guess it depends on the girl and situation.

I think I would rather be eating her ass thoguh.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Just wondering:D

Would it make you feel fruity? Or would you take it as a kinky thing just as long as no fingers or foreign objects are inserted

I would lol You never know how it is unless you try it... I dont find it gay unless its a guy eatin your ass...

wtf is up with all this ass talk today. This is what I do when my boss is coming in late, sit here and read message boards talking about ass?

anyway, i've never done that. I've come close....but no dice. My ex tho, apparently his ex did it and he loved it. But he was Greek....so god knows wtf else was up there.

Originally posted by brandy76

I love eating my mans ass, especially since he grooms himself on a daily basis down there:D I wouldn't attempt to do that on a guy who doesn't shave:vomit3:

Does it taste good? does he use cologne down there? do you use whip cream or anything. give me details

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Does it taste good? does he use cologne down there? do you use whip cream or anything. give me details

Ya know I just love the scent of my man down there that not much is needed, even though it always smells like cologne. Whip cream is fun, especially shaking the whip cream can, while my man is laying on his back with his legs spread up in the air eagerly awaiting whats coming to him

Ya know I just love the scent of my man down there that not much is needed, even though it always smells like cologne. Whip cream is fun, especially shaking the whip cream can, while my man is laying on his back with his legs spread up in the air eagerly awaiting whats coming to him

I hope he reciprocates! ;)

Originally posted by cintron

considering how judgemental girls get with every little bodily detail about men and women alike, hells no.

"ewww omg martha he had a HAIR in his ass it was soooooo disgusting i almost threw up"

Regardless of how judgmental we may be towards ourself and many others, I hope you don't truly believe that we think about or talk about our partner's body in such a manner.

Anyway, I've yet to do it... although a nice little :licker: of the taint seems to work wonders...

Guest jroo

Ya know in the beginning he wasn't into doing it back, but very slowly & with the aid of tasty lotions I'm training him.

who needs tastey lotions? clean is good. my girl has almost done it to me, and it was driving me wild. i cant wait till she does it, we were 69 with me on the bottom. so hot! i love it when she's going down on me, and stops to kiss on my thighs and balls, sooo fucking hot!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Just wondering:D

Would it make you feel fruity? Or would you take it as a kinky thing just as long as no fingers or foreign objects are inserted

nopes... not that its gay or comprimises my manhood, just i dont feel comfortable with that... it makes me feel weird... many times girls tried ish like that, big pass on that....