Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody looking for a....

stymie

OMG! I wish I could have one, they are really cutie puppies. They look like a rottie mix of some sort, but very very cute. Those people are very nice to take them in, I hope they find nice homes for them.

yeah def. a rottie mix. What kind of a person could leave those in a fukin dumpster? It takes the same amount of effort to drop em off at a shelter than it does to drop em off in a dumpster. People are shit.

ive had 3 dogs.. 2 are still alive, they cause quite a ruckuss, but if I take all the bad shit they have done and multiply it by 10 it still wont even equal half of what my little fucker 2.5 pound ferret has done. To name a few incidents: pulling down a brand new tv off of its stand (tv monitor got smashed), pulling down the x-mas tree and tearing apart EVERY present. Taking food out of the fridge and hiding it under chairs, we would find it a week later when we could smell some rotten foul stink. getting loose and somehow managing to get into neighbors houses and then they call the cops. shitting anywhere it feels like.... little fucker.

Originally posted by prplhz

OMG! I wish I could have one, they are really cutie puppies. They look like a rottie mix of some sort, but very very cute. Those people are very nice to take them in, I hope they find nice homes for them.

Nothing to do with this post or anything.....but the cat sig is FUCKEN hilarious!!!